Leonard Tow Steps Down at Citizens
- More gumshoes at DCX. // Automotive News;8/22/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6162, p39
This article reports that when DaimlerChrysler AG's stock price was rising in the hours just before the company announced that chief executive officer Juergen Schrempp was leaving. The stock ended the day with a nifty 9 percent gain. A German financial regulatory agency is trying to find out if...
- Profitable Q1 Boosts PacifiCare Debt Rating, Outlook. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p27
Reports developments related to healthcare in Orange County, California. Credit rating for PacifiCare Health Systems Inc.; Selection of James Faherty III as chief executive officer of Health Care Property Investors Inc.; Sponsorship of the Patient Safety Officer Society by Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Rural hospital CEO Raymond Montgomery joins AHA board. // AHA News;1/11/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p5
No abstract available.
- ON TOP. // Business People;Apr2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p40
The article announces Fort Wayne Metals as PLANSPONSOR magazine's Plan Sponsor of the Year in the Corporate 401(k) Small category, Randal Christophel's appointment as president and CEO of the Indiana University Health Goshen and Brad Sturges of CBRE/Sturges as 2011 CBRE Top U.S. Affiliate...
- Angela Knight to leave BBA. Tolley, Steve // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/2/2012, p8
The article announces that Angela Knight will leave her position as the chief executive of the British Bankers' Association.
- Florida Grid Reliability Watchdog Names New CEO. // Energy Daily;4/11/2012, Issue 70, p5
The article announces that Stacy Dochoda was appointed president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Florida Reliability Coordinating Council Inc, which is charged with ensuring the reliability of the power supply flowing through the state's electricity grid.
- Sobeys Appoints Poulin as CEO. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;6/7/2012, p1
The article announces the appointment of Marc Poulin as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Sobeys, a food retailing company based in Stellarton, Nova Scotia.
- Regis to appoint new president and CEO. // MarketWatch: Personal Care;Oct2012, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p14
The article announces that Daniel Hanrahan has been named president and chief executive officer (CEO) at Regis Corp.
- GE Capital Fleet Services names president & CEO. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/12/2012, p9
The article announces the appointment of Kristi Webb as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of GE Capital Fleet Services.