Software Helps Cox Spot PC Problems
- Killing Truck Rolls Logically. Weinschenk, Carl // Communications Technology;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the software from SupportSoft which can save money in the operation and maintenance of broadband networks. Features of the software; Companies which use the software of SupportSoft for their data services; Price of the software.
- Adelphia Breeds OSS Tools. Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Adelphia Inc. leaned heavily upon the company Sigma Systems in building a high-speed data provisioning system that it has described as best of breed, customized and flexible. The role of automated service software of SupportSoft Inc. was previously noted by Matt Bell, Adelphia's director of...
- Cox tests tiers: two speeds, two prices. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;8/5/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p10
Reports the launching of a market trial by Cox Communications to test a tiered broadband pricing model in Connecticut. Launch of print and radio advertising to introduce the service; Price of the broadband service; Schedule for the widespread deployment of the service.
- Fuming over cable net service. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/27/99, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p41
Reports on the introduction of Cox Communications Inc.'s Cox@Home broadband service in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1999.
- Cox: Message About Data Overage Charge Was an 'Error' // Multichannel News;4/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p28
The article reports that the message to the website that overage fees will be billed for the excessive bandwidth usage of broadband customers every month was a mistake according to Cox Communications Inc.
- Cox sets the table for retail set-tops. // CED;Dec2002, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the creation of retail pump for digital set-tops by Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. Features of the DCP501 Home Theater System; Products offered by Cox; Impact of Explorer 3100HD box on cable system.
- SupportSoft eases home networking. // CED;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the release of an updated version of SupportSoft Inc.'s HomeNet software.
- In briefï¿½. // Computer Weekly;6/27/2002, p4
Reports developments related to the computer industry in Great Britain as of June 2002. Outsourcing contract awarded to Computer Sciences from the Department of Health; Availability of Software Update Server from Microsoft; Launch of a wireless broadband initiative from British Telecom.
- Chris Bowick. Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);6/3/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p16
Profiles cable professional Chris Bowick, chief technology officer and senior vice president of engineering of Cox Communications. Educational background; Achievements in the cable industry; His views on next-generation network architectures.