Tennis Ups Coverage
- TENNIS CHANNEL. // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, pC52
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Tennis Channel, discussing its live television broadcasting of tennis tournaments and its sports television programs on tennis. Research on television viewers of the network is presented focusing on...
- TENNIS CHANNEL. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC68
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Tennis Channel. The network presents live television broadcasting of tennis tournaments, and programs related to the sport such as historical documentary programs and instructional programs. The network's...
- CIAA AND ESPN TOURNAMENT COVERAGE. // Jet;11/29/2004, Vol. 106 Issue 22, p51
Reports on the celebration of a new agreement between television sports network ESPN and the Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA), the oldest historically Black college and university athletic conference. How ESPN will cover the league's tournament; Terms of the three-year deal.
- A French Open Mosaic. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;4/16/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p6
The article reports that the dedicated sports and lifestyle service Tennis Channel and direct-broadcast satellite leader DirecTV have reached a multiyear distribution agreement with the direct-broadcast satellite leader. The deal will commence with a preview of the French Open which presages the...
- The rights stuff. Bernstein, Andy // Television Week;4/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 16, pS22
Focuses on the issues on the rights contracts of several sporting events. Competition of television networks in bidding for rights; Negative effects of paying top dollar in sporting rights on Fox Entertainment Group; Sports broadcasting of cable television networks.
- Media Wire. Consoli, John; Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;2/24/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p6
Presents news briefs concerning broadcasting rights contracts made by television networks in the U.S., as of February 24, 2003. Information on the rights deal of the cable television network ESPN with the All-England Tennis Club for the Wimbledon tennis tournament in 2003; Terms of a ratings...
- Tennis Nets Adelphia. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p16
Reports on a multi-year distribution agreement signed by the Tennis Channel with Adelphia Communications Corp. Number of subscribers of Adelphia in Los Angeles, California; List of cable TV networks where the channel will appear; Remarks from Randy Brown of Tennis Channel on the deal.
- Tennis Net Adds 16 New Markets. // Multichannel News;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the plan of sports cable television network company Tennis Channel to launch its service in 16 areas in the U.S. on August 1, 2003. Names of the companies signed by the channel for its programs distribution; Areas in those the channel to be launched.
- Tennis Channel Aims for Majors. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;8/25/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p3
The article focuses on the airing of the U.S. Open on ESPN and Tennis Channel. The tennis tournament was formerly aired on USA Network. For Tennis Channel, hosting the Open is the latest in a series of moves to establish the network as a premier producer of sports. The Tennis Channel just...