Answers for Portsmouth
- The Oakridge School readies major expansion push. HOWE, ALESHIA // Fort Worth Business Press;9/21/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 35, Special section p10
The article focuses on the expansion of the Oakridge School, a coeducational, college preparatory day school in Arlington, Texas. An overview of how students and student athletes cope with lack of gym or practice fields at the campus is provided. Andy Broadus, president of the school, relates...
- Nebraska bank digs deep for football field. // North Western Financial Review;5/1/2004, Vol. 189 Issue 9, p22
NebraskaLand National Bank, North Platte, Nebraska, recently pledged $250,000 toward the $750,000. It is estimated to cost to install artificial turf in the football stadium at North Platte's High School. In exchange for the donation NebraskaLand National Bank secured a prominent position on the...
- Gymnasium addition. // American School & University;Jul2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the plan of the Episcopal High School to add a 60,000-square-foot-gymnasium to its facility in Alexandria, Virginia. The addition will include a new auxiliary gymnasium with two courts, a fitness center, and a hall of fame area with a display space. The addition is...
- rich pickings. Gibbons, Neil // Leisure & Hospitality Business;1/10/2002, p17
Focuses on the KX GYM UK gymnasium in London, England. Club designer; Features of the gym; Construction materials used for the facility.
- PUERTO RICO'S LARGEST FITNESS CENTERS. // Caribbean Business;11/21/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p68
Presents a list of Puerto Rico's largest fitness centers ranked according to number of members as of August 2002. Powerhouse Gym and Fitness; Caparra Fitness Club; Manhattan Ladies Total Fitness; The Fitness Authority; Joe Nazario Fitness Center; Goals Gym; Professional Gym; Dance & Fitness...
- Multi-purpose facilities. Sahlein, Frank // International Gymnast;Mar95, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p43
Focuses on multi-sport facilities as alternatives to `pure' gymnastics clubs. Reason for expanding gym programs; Advantages to developing a multi-sport facility.
- BROADWAY'S GRAND (RE)OPENING. // International Gymnast;Aug/Sep2005, Vol. 47 Issue 8/9, p10
Reports on the reopening of the Broadway Gymnastic School in Los Angeles, California on June 18, 2005. Owners; Amenities.
- Upscale Gym Debuts Here as Chain's Entree Into West. CASACCHIA, CHRIS // Orange County Business Journal;4/28/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the opening of the Life Time Athletic Laguna Niguel by Life Time Fitness Inc. at 25600 Rancho Niguel Road, Orange County, California which features two indoor basketball courts, an indoor rock wall facility, and an aquatic center with a 35,000-square-foot outdoor pool deck.
- MURPHY'S LAW. TUTHILL, MATT // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jul2011, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p46
The article presents information about the gym Total Performance Sports in Boston, Massachusetts.