HEFA Votes 2 Deals
- Report: Kansas Should Drop Opposition to Issuing GO Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p4
The article reports on the need for Kansas to drop its reluctance to issue voter-approved general obligation bonds. The state also needs to adopt a set of policies to guide state debt issuance and management. The recommendation is made by the Kansas Public Financing Center at Wichita State...
- Univ. of Washington Turns to Variable Rate for First Time in Years. Kellemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p31
Reports on the plan of the University of Washington to sell variable-rate bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- New ASU Campus Is Focus of Phoenix's $850M GO Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p4
Reports on the development of Arizona State University's planned campus in downtown Phoenix as the main focus of the city's general obligation bond authorization package expected to go before voters in March 2006. Outline made for the City Council the city's proposal for dividing up the proposed...
- MINNESOTA : Growing Regions. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p31
The article reports on the plan of the Regions Hospital in Saint Paul, Minnesota to issue about $150 million of bonds to fund a $179 million expansion of its facilities. It will include new patients beds, additional operating rooms and added parking. The hospital expects to increase its...
- Carroll's Competitive Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that officials in Carroll County are planning to sell its general obligation bonds in Maryland.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. Cash-flow notes in Illinois; Tobacco refunding bonds in Iowa; Unemployment revenue bonds in Missouri.
- New York Authorities Board to Vote On $800M Convention Center Issue. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p6
Reports on the expectation from the New York Public Authorities Control Board to vote on up to 800 million-dollar of revenue bonds to finance part of the expansion of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on Manhattan's far West Side. Approval of the borrowing application by the Convention...
- Hartfood Hurries. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Reports on the multimillion-dollar refunding of the general obligations bonds of Hartford Parking Authority in Hartford, Connecticut. Assessment of credit agencies on the city's general obligation rating; Proceeds of the deal; Underwriters the transaction.
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.