- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. on July 1, 2004, and July 8, 2004. Bond issues; Amount of bond issues; Charges in amount.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 3. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Presents several economic indicators relevant to the U.S. bond market on June 3, 2004.
- New York Development Agency to Sell $226M in Revenue Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p40
Reports on the sale of tax-exempt and taxable revenue bonds by the New York State Urban Development Corp. in December 2004. Components of the sale; Use of the proceeds to fund economic development projects; Sales amount.
- North Texas Tollway Authority Ready to Roll With $305M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p3
Reports on the plan of North Texas Tollway Authority to sell its toll revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. Estimated amount of the toll revenue bonds; Purpose of the proceeds from the variable-rate toll revenue bond issue; Underwriters of the transaction
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p48
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Securities prices; Municipal bond index and prices; Implications on the bond market.
- California Workers' Comp Deal, LA. GOs the Main Attractions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p6
Reports on several issuance of revenue and general obligation bonds in the U.S. Sale of a multimillion-dollar revenue bonds by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bond; Plan of Los Angeles to sell general obligation bonds to fund public services; Division of the bonds into two...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31998, p34
The article presents information about financial condition in the U.S. Chicago Water Revenue bond is approved to sell at 500 dollars. State Airports Commission revenue bonds are expected to sell at $430. Indianpolis pensions bonds in expected to sell at $100 and Dayton-Montgomery Port Authority...
- The Year of Voting Generously: Approved Debt Sets New Record. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p4A
Focuses on 2004 as a banner year for bond elections in the United States. Amount of bond proposals; Marketing and education of voters about larger bond measures; Debt approval.
- Looking for Cash, Georgia Plans $454 GO Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p30
Announces the plans of Georgia to move forward with a general obligation refunding to bring in new money. Doubts about how the state will fare during fiscal year 2004.