Nigam Moves On
- CEO Seen As Likely to Leave CHA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/04/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30884, p1
Reports on the plan of Phillip Jackson to resign as chief executive officer of the Chicago Housing Authority. Resignation of David Agazzi as chief financial officer of the agency; Contributions of Jackson and Agazzi to the agency.
- Housing Chief Resigns Over Conflict of Interest. // Assisted Housing Management Insider;Mar2012, p1
The article announces the resignation of James Finnucan from his position as director of the Ansonia Housing Authority in Connecticut over conflict of interest with housing authority regulations.
- The honeymoon's over? // Executive Female (0199-2880);Mar/Apr96, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the reasons for the resignation of new managers in the United States.
- Federal File. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;06/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p21
Focuses on the decision of Kate L. Moore, former president of Universal Service Administration Co., to be a teacher in the District of Columbia public schools. Resignation from Moore's executive position; Recollection of achievements; Role in the development of Electronic-rate programs and its...
- FTR. // Business Insurance;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p19
Reports developments related to the insurance industry. Resignation of Lisa M. Ventriss, president of the Vermont Captive Insurance Association; Replacement of company's name; Claim payments of water damages.
- Pearlfisher pair break away to exploit 'crunch' opportunities. // Design Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p5
The article announces the resignations of Pearlfisher creative director Shaun Bowen and client services director Kerry Bolt to set up their own packaging and branding consultancy.
- The soloist. Rubin, Harriet // Inc.;Nov98, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p36
Part II. Presents insights about how managers feel when they decide to resign from a company and go solo. Decision by author to quit her job as head of Doubleday Publishing Co.'s Currency imprint; Benefits of going solo; Rejection of opportunities in area of `intellectual capital' editing and...
- NATIONAL REPORT. McGrath, J.J.; Moses, Lucia; Strupp, Joe; L. M.; S., J.; Mantica, Ana // Editor & Publisher;2/11/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p9
Reports developments related to the newspaper industry in the United States as of February 2002. Resignation of Houston Chronicle chairman Richard J.V. Johnson; Delivery of international newspapers to the Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City by NewspaperDirect; Decertification of Graphic...
- Futile gesture. Gittler, Harvey // Industry Week/IW;10/2/95, Vol. 244 Issue 18, p36
Discusses the ineffectiveness of a manager's act of resignation in protest. Purposes of resignations in protest; Examples that illustrate the futility of resignations in protest; Need to find a more forceful way to resolve ethical problems within management ranks.