Illinois Company Waiting for SEC to OK Transfer of Shares for Incinerator Bonds
- SEC Accepts Foster Wheeler's Plan to Exchange Debt for Incinerator Ownership. Cavlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p36
Reports that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission has allowed Foster Wheeler Ltd. to go ahead with an offer to exchange outstanding debt, including bonds issued for an incinerator in Robbins, Illinois. Minimum participation limits to be meet by bondholders and investors;...
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION:DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 44, p37
The article list the companies with debt offerings and have been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S., including Energen, National Penn Bancshares and Sunoco.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 45, p63
Lists debt that have been registered in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Haipo Lemmerz International; La Quinta Corp.; Matritech Inc.; Path 1 Network Technologies; Salomon Brothers EQ and Inc.; Rowan Cos.; Hanover Compressor Co.
- As Promised, Pitt Launches SEC-Wide Review. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31349, p30
Reports developments on bonds in the U.S. after March 2002. Launch of four month study of the commissions resources by the Securities and Exchange Commission; Approval of Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board on rule for fair dealing; Demotion of general obligation rating of Cranston by Fitch...
- Democrats, GAO Blast SEC on Low Disgorgement Collections. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31435, p5
Reports the changes implemented by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on its accounting program. Development of collection program; Options in dealing with increase workload of the enforcement staff; Improvements in the monitoring of disgorgement collections.
- Underwriters queried on political gifts. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;7/1/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p10
Reports on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) letters to municipal bond underwriters asking for details concerning political contributions to government officials. Bonds issued by the government of Puerto Rico and its instrumentalities as highly prized; SEC's purpose;...
- SEC joins the Investigation Brigade for Bell, Calif. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/19/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33400, p4
The article reports that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) joins the investigation regarding the bonds issue and financial policies issued by Bell, California.
- 3 Disclosure Strikeouts For Issuers? HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;10/22/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33800, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission should adopt three-strike system for bond issuers to set the disclosure standards for them.
- SEC Probes Troubled Calif. City. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will conduct an investigation on the bonds issued by Victorville, California because of its debt issue and financial problems.