- Underwriting By Security Type. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p17
Presents charts comparing the volume of underwriting transactions in the U.S. for May 2004 and May 2005. Proceeds of asset-backed securities deals for May 2005; Average size of transactions involving convertible bonds for May 2005; Total number of issues for closed-end funds.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p35
Presents data on securities underwritten by investment banks in the United States, from January 1, 2004 to January 31, 2005. Common stock; Closed-end funds; Mortgae0-backed; Asset-backed.
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p22
Several charts depicting data related to securities trading in the U.S. for the month of January 2007, including asset-backed finance, closed-end funds, mortgage-backed finance, are presented.
- Better than shares. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;4/27/2005, p74
Highlights the listed put warrants, from the derivative securities family. Volume of the investment product traded in South Africa; Structure of the product; Risk exposure.
- Hancock Closed-End Fund Its 6th . // American Banker;8/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 165, p6
Reports on the initiation of a closed-end fund that invests in preferred securities by John Hancock Financial Services Inc. Analysis of benefits by investing in investment-grade-preferred and fixed-income securities.
- Fitch: Closed Ends Accounted for 4% of US PP in 2013. // Private Placement Letter;6/9/2013, p2
The article presents information on a report from the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd., according to which closed-end funds accounted for 4 percent of private debt placements market in the U.S. during 2013. Closed end funds are investment companies having a fixed number of shares outstanding,...
- U.K. Firm Drops Dividend Plans. // American Banker;4/2/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 63, p18
The article discusses the decision by Queen's Walk Investment Ltd. of Guernsey, England to abandon its dividend plans for the quarter that ended March 31, 2007, and for the fiscal year that will end March 2008. The company, a closed-end fund investing in asset-backed securities, made the...
- UNDERWRITING BY SECURITY TYPE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 47, p22
Several charts are presented that list underwriting as per the security types including asset-backed financing, convertible debts and closed-end funds in the U.S. in 2008 as compared to 2007.
- Ignoring cross-border sloth, Brazil's domestic ABS stays brisk. F.O. // Asset Securitization Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p18
Discusses developments in the domestic asset-backed securities (ABS) market in Brazil. Popularity of the receivables investment fund (FIDC) as the vehicle of choice; Tax perks of FIDC; Value of the closed-ended fund; Plan of arranger Itau BBA to close the book on the transaction; Cross-border...