The IPO 100
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p16
Presents a chart of initial public offerings in the United States, compiled as of July 19, 2004. Idenix Pharmaceuticals; Dex Media; Bucyrus International; Dollar Financial; Volterra Semiconductor; Netlogic Microsystems; Phase Forward; Arbinet Thexchange; Eagle Test Systems; Syneron Medical.
- Domino's, looking to slice away debt, issues IPO plan. Lockyer, Sarah E. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the initial public offering of Domino's Pizza Inc. in an effort to reduce its debt and increase cash flow. Estimated value of the common stock; Preliminary S-1 registration statement filed by Domino's with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in April 13, 2004; Financial status...
- RUMBLINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/19/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p26
Domino's Pizza Inc.'s public stock offering last week was just the first step in a two-step plan for Bain Capital LLC of Boston to finally get its money out of the Ann Arbor-based pizza-maker. "It's just Bain trying to liquidate some of their holdings and this is as good as any time to do that,"...
- QUICK HITS. // Restaurant Business;5/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p14
Domino's Pizza Inc. said it filed the necessary regulatory papers to commence an initial public offering as soon as practicable. The pizza giant said it would sell $300 million worth of stock, which would be traded on the New York Stock exchange. Darden Restaurants Inc. is providing former Red...
- Biotechnology in GERMANY. Domdey, Horst // BioPharm International;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p54
The article reports on developments concerning the biotechnology industry in Germany. Biotechnological companies including GPC Biotech and Jerini reported increased private financing. Epigenomics went public on the Frankfurt stock exchange in July 2005 and became the first biotech initial public...
- Domino's eyes IPO, rolls $1 delivery to 350 stores. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/19/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p3
Reports that pizza chain store Domino's Pizza LLC is preparing an initial public stock offering and confirmed that tests of a dollar delivery charge have expanded to several stores nationwide in the U.S.
- Domino's goes public. Nguyen, Maria // B&T Weekly;4/22/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2515, p8
Reports on the launching of pizza chain Domino's Pizza Inc.'s going public (IPO) in the Australian Stock Exchange. Expansion plan of the pizza chain in the country; Acquisition of independent pizza stores; Amount of money raised by the chain from its IPO.
- HomeBanc Latest To Eye REIT Status. Finkelstein, Brad // National Mortgage News;3/8/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p8
Reports that the HomeBanc Mortgage Corp has converted into a real estate investment trust (REIT). Name of the new REIT; Announcement of the public offering of stock; Assessment of the changes within the company.
- Collinson: Fundsmith's Terry Smith gives fund industry a bloody nose. Collinson, Patrick // Fundweb;9/15/2015, p3
The article focuses on fund manager Terry Smith's Fundsmith Equity fund launched in 2010. Topics discussed include the investment of Smith in restaurant company Domino's Pizza Inc. after it came with a lot of debt and experience problem related to initial public offering (IPO), returns on...