IPOS IN THE U.S
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p17
Presents a chart of 100 initial public offerings, compiled as of July 19, 2004. Phase Forward; Homebanc Mortgage Corp.; Domino's Pizza; Affirmative Insurance Holdings; Netlogic Microsystems; Holly Energy Partners; GPC Biotech AG; Lifetime Fitness; Arpeggio Acquisition; Radiation Therapy Services.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p24
The article discusses aftermarket performance of the initial public offerings (IPO) of various business enterprises in 2004. Companies that performed well include Cogent, Volterra Semiconductor and Interchange. Xcyte Therapies Inc., Staktek Holdings Inc. and Saystar Technologies are some...
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p17
Presents data on the initial public offering (IPO) deals in the aftermarket sector, for 2004. Shanda Interactive Enterprise; Volterra Semiconductor; RightNow Technologies; Syneron Medical; Staktek Holdings; Xcyte Therapies.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- Taking stock. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun93, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Presents how the stocks of the New Hampshire public companies on the top 100 have faired since the market crash in 1987. Stock name and symbol; Price at October 19, 1987; Price growth rate; Dividend growth rate.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.
- Public affairs. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p38
Deals with the launching of an initial public offering (IPO) for a company. Significance of timing in IPO launching; Steps in preparing an IPO of a company; Role of investment banks in an IPO.