Healthcare Equip Diagnosis: More Deals Expected
- Tech vendors getting fiscal. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;3/8/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p6
Focuses on the healthcare financing business of General Electric Co. Comment from Milly Coye, president of HealthTech, on the impact of technology trends in health systems; Acquisitions made by the company that increased its assets in healthcare; Discussion on capital market and equipment...
- Do Data Indicate Bottom Near for Capital Markets? Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;9/7/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 173, p1
Reports the capital market activity for equity underwriting and mergers in the U.S. Increase in fixed income underwriting; Proceeds for domestic equity underwriting, mergers and acquisitions; Capital generated from global common stock offerings.
- How the mighty have fallen. Spira, John // Finance Week;5/3/2002, p36
Focuses on the changes in market capitalization of large financial institutions. Increase in the number of consolidation due to inflation and depreciation; Increase in the resources stocks of market caps; Emphasis on rationalization of the industrial stock.
- McKesson to buy PSS for nearly $1.46 billion. FORD, OMAR // Medical Device Daily;10/26/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 209, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of PSS World Medical by McKesson for about 1.46 billion U.S. dollars. McKesson will also assume the outstanding debt of PSS World Medical which would make the transaction worth around 2.1 billion U.S. dollars. PSS World Medical will become part of the...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/19/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 201, p2
The article reports on the agreement of speech solutions supplier Nuance Communications to acquire critical test result management solutions provider Vocada. Nuance Communications has signed an agreement to acquire Vocada. The benefits offered by the transaction to Nuance Communications are...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/16/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 156, p3
The article reports on the completion of the acquisition of JMJ Technologies by WiFiMed Holdings. WiFiMed Holdings has completed its acquisition of JMJ Technologies. Following the deal, WiFiMed will own all the stock, assets and operations of JMJ. Terms of the transaction are undisclosed. The...
- Smiths Medical acquires Medex for $925 million. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Jan2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the agreement of the Smiths Group to acquire medical device company Medex Inc. Mode of payment of the acquisition; Line of business of Medex and Smiths; Places where Medex maintain business operations.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/30/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 145, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the software and related assets of LMS Medical Systems by PeriGen. LMS is a supplier of maternal-fetal monitoring and interpretive technologies. Information is presented on PeriBirth, the advanced clinical decision support system from PeriGen. It...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;5/5/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 85, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of medical technology company Traxtal by Royal Philips Electronics. Traxtal specializes in the field of minimally-invasive instruments and software for image-guided intervention and therapy. Philips chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Rusckowski, believes...