Fidelity Boosts Its Independent Research
- For The Record. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the $8.12 average cost per trade of Fidelity, a financial service company, which is lower than the quote on marketable orders of 1,000 shares compared average savings of $1.28 per trade industrywide.
- Dealing only, no advice. // Accountancy;Nov92, Vol. 110 Issue 1191, p68
Reports that Fidelity Brokerage has expanded its stockbroking facilities in Great Britain for investors who make their own decisions and do not want advice. Operating hours of Fidelity Stockbroking Service; Service rates; Newsletters provided to clients.
- Fidelity Broker Assets Rise 28%. // American Banker;7/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 141, p7
Reports that Fidelity Brokerage Co., a Fidelity Investments company, experienced significant growth in net new client assets and trading volume. How the company attributed the results to lower commissions, brokerage platform enhancements, and improved trading guarantees.
- Fidelity to Pay $2M to Settle SEC Case. Dow Jones // American Banker;8/4/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 149, p18
Announces that Fidelity Brokerage Services will pay millions in fines to settle claims by securities regulators that its employees deliberately altered and destroyed branch records before internal inspections in 2001 and 2002. Cooperation of Fidelity in the investigation; Details of disciplinary...
- The Best of Fidelity's Brokerage Platform. Lefkovitz, Dan // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Aug2008, Issue 63, p1
The article reflects on the brokerage platform of Fidelity. He states that it is wise to diversify among fund families since a single company cannot excel in every market niche. The platform discussed includes domestic large cap, smaller-cap funds, foreign aspect, and miscellaneous. He mentions...
- Demand for global shares too tempting for Fidelity to stay away again. Thornley, Benjamin; Laurence, Michael // BRW;08/31/98, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p87
Presents information on the market for international equities in Australia and the possible end to the dominance of Bankers Trust Australia through Perpetual Funds Management's (PFM) agreement with Fidelity. Bankers Trust's market share; Size of Fidelity's holdings; Details on the agreement;...
- Fidelity in Lead with 1-Second Guarantee. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;5/13/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 92, p13
Fidelity Brokerage Services Inc. has leapfrogged E-Trade Financial Corp. by announcing one second execution of some trades. Fidelity's, announced the national best bid or offer prices on orders of 100 to 500 shares listed in the Standard& Poor's 500. Commissions will be waived on qualifying...
- Fidelity Brokerage Assets Rise 21% to $1.5 Trillion. Barney, Lee // Money Management Executive;7/31/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of Fidelity Brokerage Co. in the second quarter of 2006 in the United States. The company's assets increased by 21 percent to $1.5 trillion. Factor driving the strong sales was money invested in individual retirement accounts, money market funds...
- Fidelity's Brokerage Assets Rose 23 Percent in 2005. Amend, James M. // Money Management Executive;1/30/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the brokerage assets of Fidelity Investments. The total client assets amounted to $1.4 trillion which recorded an increase of 23% as compared to $1 trillion in 2004. This was reported by the brokerage unit of the company, Fidelity Brokerage Co.