- High Speed Docking. Falvey, Kevin // Boating;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p20
The article offers tips for high speed docking of boats.
- Single-Engine Docking. Tiger, John // Boating;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p28
The article offers tips for making docking easier in boats with single-engine rigs.
- The Plastics PUZZLE. Daniello, Vincent // Boating;Mar2011, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p76
The article discusses the benefits of a modular polyethylene docking system for boats.
- DOMINATE AT THE DOCKS. TEMPLE, JOHN // Sea Magazine;Mar2012, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p27
The article presents a question and answer related to docking.
- The Vector Approach. Falvey, Kevin // Boating;May2004, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p28
Offers advise for boaters on how to use the vector approach to avoid the knock of a leeward dock.
- Heavy Lifting. Rudow, Lenny // Boating;Sep2006, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p24
The article provides tips in docking safely with a lift.
- How To Avoid MOORING MAYHEM. Lund, Ted // Boating;Aug2011, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p54
The article presents tips and guidelines for safely mooring and docking a boat.
- STAYIN' ALIVE! // Boating;May2014, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p70
The article presents the 44 boating safety tips from the U.S. Coast Guard as of May 2014, including the use of the technique called warping to maneuver from a tight side-to docking situation, using binoculars to spot aids to navigation, among others, and blowing one's horn when overtaking a vessel.
- The Bareboat Charter Alternative. // MotorBoating;Feb2006, Vol. 197 Issue 2, p96
The article provides information on several bareboat charters that are under U.S. $ 5,000 price per week. Unlike crewed charter yachts, bareboats are more affordable and provides a sense of freedom for travelers since it is like owning the boat but someone has to handle the anchor or the...