More New York Floorspace At Holtzbrinck, Rodale
- Picador USA Breaks Out. Abbott, Charlotte // Publishers Weekly;11/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 46, p19
Announces that Picador will be devoted to paperbacks starting in 2004. Implication of the decision to drop Picador's hardcover program; Number of hardcovers to be published by the company after 2003.
- Audio Renaissance Moving to NYC. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 39, p12
Announces that Holtzbrinck Publishers will move its audio division Audio Renaissance to New York City from the Los Angeles, California location in November 2002. Number of audiobooks produced by the division per year; Trade publishers of Holtzbrinck.
- In the Loop... // Book Publishing Report;07/17/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p8
Presents news briefs concerning the book publishing industry in the United States, as of July 17, 2000. Holtzbrink Publishers' signing of a book publishing contract with `The New York Times' newspaper; NetLibrary Inc.'s creation of its own electronic book reading software; BookWorld Services'...
- Other Highlights.... // Book Publishing Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p7
Highlights the publishers and its specific publications in the U.S.
- Coady Named Picador USA Publisher. // Publishers Weekly;5/1/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 18, p9
Reports that former Granta Books publisher Frances Coady has been named vice president and publisher of Picador USA. Person that Coady will succeed; Experience of Coady in the British publishing world; Person to whom Coady will report at Picador.
- Holtzbrinck To Ship Free. // Publishers Weekly;1/10/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the plans of trade house Holtzbrinck Publishers to adopt the free freight policy beginning in November 2005. Reason for the company's move; Benefit of the new approach for the publisher; Trade titles affected by the changes.
- Roche to Head Audio Renaissance. // Publishers Weekly;11/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 44, p17
Announces that Mary Beth Roche will join Holtzbrinck Publishers as vice president and publisher of audio division Audio Renaissance on November 18, 2002. Responsibilities of Roche; Career prior to joining Holtzbrinck.
- Rodale Magazines tones up its customer database. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;1/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p5
Reports that Rodale Magazines, publisher of the 'Men's Health' magazine, is planning too overhaul its database. Intention behind the move; Expectation from the database.
- Rodale launches imprint, new branding campaign. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;4/5/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 14, p17
Focuses on United States-based publisher Rodale Press' expansion of its trade book program. Response to a drop in revenues in 1998; Creation of an imprint called, Rodale Reach; Brand-awareness campaign; Number of books sold through its online bookstore in 1998.