Fahrenheit 9/11 Bringing Moore For Publishers
- THE PASSION OF MICHAEL MOORE. Fierman, Daniel // Entertainment Weekly;7/9/2004, Issue 773, p30
Interviews filmmaker Michael Moore regarding his movie "Fahrenheit 9/11."
- THE CULTURAL CAMPAIGN. Poniewozik, James // Time;7/12/2004, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p69
Discusses how the entertainment and publishing companies are the principal forces driving political debate in America. Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11"; Comedians Jon Stewart and Al Franken; Comic strip "Boondocks"; The novel "Checkpoint," by Nicholson Baker; Other examples.
- Michael Moore. // Entertainment Weekly;1/11/2002, Issue 634, p67
Reports on the February 2002 release of the book 'Stupid White Men,' by Michael Moore.
- EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL BPR ANALYSIS: THE 2003 NEW YORK TIMES Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p3
Books about politics were the top stories of 2003 in the nonfiction hardcover category, according to Book Publishing Report exclusive analysis of the New York Times bestseller lists. Conservatives and liberal thinkers were equally represented on the list throughout 2003. For instance, Michael...
- Liberal Art. Ross, Dalton // Entertainment Weekly;10/1/2004, Issue 786, p59
Reviews the motion pictures "Fahrenheit 9/11," and "The Hunting of the President," by Michael Moore.
- Fahrenheit 9/11 (Film). Cohen, Neil // Echo Magazine;7/1/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p66
Reviews the motion picture "Fahrenheit 9/11," directed by Michael Moore.
- Fahrenheit 9/11 (Film). // Fort Worth Business Press;7/9/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p46
Reviews the documentary film "Fahrenheit 9/11," directed by Michael Moore.
- THERE'S ALWAYS OSCAR. // People;12/27/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 26, p171
The article presents a quote by Michael Moore on his documentary "Fahrenheit 9/11." Despite the filmmaker's best efforts--two hours of unapologetic assault on George W. Bush--the film failed to unseat the President. At least "millions of people have seen it," Moore points out, while "the right...
- LETTERS. Szilagyi, Rosalie Graham; Robinson, S. Ann; Stacy, Richard A.; Savanna, Sam; Martens, Jim; Calvini Sr., Joseph; Gould, Evan; Flury, Vincent P.; Hashimoto, Takehiro // Time International (South Pacific Edition);8/2/2004, Issue 30, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on the film "Fahrenheit 9/11," directed by Michael Moore, an article by Charles Krauthammer on the U.S. foreign policy and the article "Unfinished Business," in the July 2004 issue.