Acquisitions & Partnerships
- Better to receive? // Dealernews;Mar1997, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p56
Reports on the acknowledgement given by the American Motorcycle Institute in Daytona Beach, Florida to the industry supporters on their contribution to its training programs.
- Divine inspiration? // Dealernews;Feb95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p30
Reports that the American Motorcycle Institute has selected Pastor Bill Martin of Magnolia Baptist Church in Daytona Beach, Florida, to be the school's Chaplin. Contact information.
- PJ1 teams up with AMI. // Dealernews;Jul95, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p20
Reports on PJ1/PJH's sponsorship of the American Motorcycle Institute. Donations of the company to the institute.
- Kawasaki kicks in. // Dealernews;Aug95, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p20
No abstract available.
- AMI plays host to Department of Education. // Dealernews;Nov96, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the American Motorcycle Institute's (AMI) hosting of the Florida Department of Education's `Educational Services Program,' designed to restructure and update motorcycle service technology student performance standards. Background on the Florida State University program.
- Yuasa gives AMI a charge. // Dealernews;Dec96, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the Yuasa's donation of batteries to the American Motorcycle Institute (AMI) for use in their troubleshooting lab.
- Ducati and AMI team up. // Dealernews;Dec97, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p8
Reports that Ducati North America has selected the American Motorcycle Institute (AMI) to assist with factory technician training. How the Ducati specialty technician training will also be offered as an elective part of the standard program of AMI; Remarks of Ducati's parts and service director...
- Footnote: Wadsworth Launches Tool with Plagiarism Sleuth. // Educational Marketer;1/19/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the partnership of college publisher Wadsworth with iParadigms Inc. to provide an online plagiarisms-sleuthing tool as part of its new electronic portfolio for students and instructors in Belmont, California. Terms of the agreement; Aim to conduct research, manage their course...
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/23/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on developments regarding partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry. Higher education course management platform manufacturer Blackboard and streaming technology provider Tegrity have collaborated to provide podcasts of class lectures. Houghton...