Apollo Group Q3 Revenue Climbs 36.5%; Online Revenue Up 60%
- Apollo CEO Says Enrollment Not Hurt By DOE Settlement. // Educational Marketer;10/11/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p7
The article presents information relating to enrollment at University of Phoenix. The new compensation plan for recruiters, enacted in June, was in response to an investigation by the U.S. Department of Education, which alleged the recruiting practice of Apollo Group Inc. for the University of...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/16/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p8
The article presents news briefs related to executives in the book industry in the U.S. compiled as of January 2006. Todd Nelson abruptly resigned as chairman and chief executive officer of Phoenix, Arizona-based Apollo Group Inc. Charlene Gaynor has been appointed chief executive officer of the...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;01/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p9
Presents news briefs in the educational publishing industry as of January 10, 2000.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;02/14/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p8
Presents update on the educational publishing industry as of February 14, 2000.
- Harcourt Comes Out On Top In Texas Adoptions; McGraw-Hill A Close Second; Pearson No. 3. // Educational Marketer;07/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p1
Presents information on the total sales of books for elementary science and secondary literature adopted by Texas in 2000 along with statistics on educational publishers.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;08/07/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p8
Presents news briefs from the educational publishing industry in the United States as of August 7, 2000.
- Pearson Education Kept Its Spot At The Top In 1999 As Nation's Largest Educational Publisher. // Educational Marketer;10/09/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the top educational publishers in the United States for 1999.
- Briefs... // Educational Marketer;03/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p7
Presents news briefs on the educational publishing industry as of March 19, 2001.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;05/07/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p8
Presents updates on the educational publishing industry in the United States as of May 7, 2001, including the increase in the first-quarter revenues of McGraw-Hill Education and Houghton Mifflin.