HarperCollins and Scholastic Leading Children's Book Sales
- HarperCollins to provide back office services for scholastic. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/99, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p4
Reports that HarperCollins Publishers Inc. has signed an agreement to provide customer service, billing and credit for Scholastic. Significance of the deal on the companies' publishing assets.
- HC to Handle Back Office for Scholastic. // Publishers Weekly;10/25/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 43, p12
Reports on the agreement between Scholastic Children's Books and HarperCollins. Opinion of Scholastic's President Barbara Marcus on HarperCollins; Comments of HC President Jane Friedman concerning the agreement.
- HarperCollins, Scholastic Still Leading Children's Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the continued domination of Scholastic Inc. and HarperCollins Publishers Inc. in the â€œNew York Timesâ€ children's bestseller list in the U.S. Citation of the best selling children's books of various book publishing companies; List of top children's picture books;...
- Children's Publishers Stepping Up Series Output. // Book Publishing Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p3
Reports developments related to children's book publishers in New York. Publication of Random House Children's Books' "Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood," by Ann Brashare; Marketing of Scholastic Corp. on Patrick Carman's "The Dark Hills Divide"; Release of Michelle Paver's...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p3
Presents the New York Times bestseller ratings scorecard of publishers. HarperCollins; Scholastic; Simon & Schuster.
- Potter a Boon for... HarperCollins? Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;7/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the possible benefits of the financial deal between publishing companies Scholastic and HarperCollins to HarperCollins. Impact of the success of the Harry Potter books to HarperCollins; Overview of the deal; Profit being expected from the deal.
- HarpersCollins Holding Lead In Children's Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;4/18/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the distinction of HarperCollins Children's Books as the number one publisher of the "New York Times" children's list, in the U.S. List of popular titles published by the company such as "The Princess Diaries"; Rank of Simon & Schuster Inc. which has published "Kira-Kira," by Cynthia...
- Other Highlights.... // Book Publishing Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p7
Highlights the publishers and its specific publications in the U.S.
- RH Puts New Cooking Title on Top of NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;11/13/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on developments related to the book industry and trade in the U.S. Random House has the top two titles on the hardcover side including "Barefoot Contessa at Home" and "Ageless." Simon & Schuster is paced by the No. 4 title on the hardcover list with Paula Deen's "Paula Deen...