- 76 ESTHER NEWBERG/AMANDA URBAN. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;Dec2006 Women in Entertainment, p80
The article reports on Esther Newberg, Co-head of publications and Amanda Urban, director of the literary department at International Creative Management Inc. The two women executives together own one of the top client lists in publishing business in New York state. Newberg managed to get a new...
- What the Agents Are Bringing to the Fair. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;4/12/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 15, p18
The article offers a look at the literary activities of U.S. publication agencies in London, England. William Morris Endeavor (WME) will launch Simon Winchester's "The Atlantic: The Biography of an Ocean." Foundry Literary + Media will publish various titles including "West of Here," by Jonathan...
- Morris, ICM Move to 15% Commission. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;2/11/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 6, p75
Reports that William Morris and ICM have adjusted their commission rates to fifteen percent in the United States as of February 11, 2002. Increase in rates; Concerns of book agents on the move of both companies; Speculation on whether the increase provides cover for other agencies to raise...
- Untitled. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/21/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 119, p4
Reports on the Hollywood talent agency International Creative Management's infiltration into the infomercials industry. Deals with best-selling authors, fitness gurus and actors in agency's stable.
- The usual suspects. // Spy Magazine;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p16
Reports on International Creative Management's staging of a Christmas party for Hispanic Head Start children. Shying away from the party of agents; How entertainers' failure to do their role affected the children.
- Intentional Creative Mismanagement. Baxter, C.C. // Spy Magazine;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p68
Features talent agency International Creative Management. Viewed lack of esprit de corps; Daily routine of agents; Losses from defection of stars, directors and writers to rival CAA.
- Action in traction. Bart, Peter // Variety;11/13/95, Vol. 361 Issue 2, p6
Gives suggestions to ICM , talent agency of Hollywood, regarding the improvement of the quality and the themes of the films produced by them. Highlight on the reducing popularity of action-based films; Required changes for more success of the company.
- A new ball game. Bart, Peter // Variety;4/3/95, Vol. 358 Issue 9, p8
Comments on the need for the reorganization of the International Creative Management Inc. administration. Need for the adoption of rules in the agency business; Need for the appointment of a new commissioner; Adoption of rules for the agency business; Administration of a system of trades by the...
- United States Book Publishing. // Book Publishing Industry Profile: United States;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the book publishing industry in the United States. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies...