Real Estate Books Closely Follow Trends In Market
- THE BUSINESS BOOK BUSINESS. Tirbutt, Edmund // Accountancy;Apr89, Vol. 103 Issue 1148, p90
Discusses the different aspects of the business book industry. Demand for business books; Value of the industry; Target market; Key industry players; Major market trends; Challenges facing the industry; Prospects for growth.
- The best business books give you ideas that are worth borrowing. Dauten // New Hampshire Business Review;10/08/99, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p10
Comments on publishers' reliance on the fairy tale of `instinct' in publishing business books. Improved odds of finding useful ideas when the business books are of the biography or `best practices' collections; Assessment of different books in terms of the usefulness of the ideas they share to...
- Drawing a blank. Coulson, Michael // Finweek;11/1/2007, p29
The article offers information about the annual report of Caxton & CTP Publishers and Printers Ltd. in South Africa. It comprises 40 pages wherein three pages are blank, with no pictures and the text is an almost unrelieved black. The report is criticised because much of the information are...
- Standards digest. // CA Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p23
No abstract available.
- Chamber publications named 'Best in Business' by SCSAE. // South Carolina Business Journal;Jun99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
Reports the selection of four South Carolina Chamber publications as `Best in Business' for 1999 by the South Carolina Society of Association Executives. Impact on members of the publication; Implications for the maintenance of journalistic credibility; Role of teamwork and willingness to...
- ABOUT MARKETWATCHES. // MarketWatch: Food;May2011, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p36
The article offers an insight on "MarketWatch" published by Datamonitor that provides news, analysis and opinions on the monthly events across relevant industry.
- GIVE 'EM THE BUSINESS. Bond, Gwenda // Publishers Weekly;5/23/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 21, p16
The article looks at how book titles in the business management category are performing during the economic recovery. Rick Wolff of Grand Central's Business Plus line noted the enthusiasm for the house' bestsellers in this category such as "The Investment Answer," by Daniel Goldie and Gordon...
- From the Editor-in-Chiefâ€¦. Ludlum, M.P. (Marty) // Southern Journal of Business & Ethics;2009, Vol. 1, p3
The article offers insights on the first volume of the "Southern Journal of Business and Ethics," the official publication of Southern Academy of Legal Studies in Business. It says that all articles of the journal have been recommended for publication by Advisory Editors. The author would also...
- The news, the fame, the middleman and the WBJ. Boone, Rolf // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 18 Issue 7, pA19
Presents the author's accounts regarding In The News Inc., a business of laminating positive news and business stories on plaques. Price for the company's product; Devotion to sales by nearly half of the staff total of the company; Subscription of the company to all types of publications.