- DECOR MODERN & CLASSIC. // Australian House & Garden;May2004, Issue 5, p45
Mixing it up with care is what eclectic decorating is all about. This selection is all homewares may not look like it fits together, but on closer inspection harmony reigns. Blending materials such as plastic and wood might seem odd but it certainly adds fun to a room. A funky plastic side table...
- Simon James Design. // Interior Design;2003 Fall Market, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p24
The article features the Patterson sectional sofa from Simon James Design.
- By DESIGN. // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, pL66
The article presents some interior designs for houses. Pedlar's Village Interiors of Sarasota, Florida offers custom four-poster metal contemporary bed, dressed with a fitted faux-silk quilted coverlet in soothing aubergine--a perfect partner to gold and silver accents throughout the suite. The...
- Discoveries by Designers. // Architectural Digest;Feb2009, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p46
The article profiles several luxury home furnishings which are available for purchase including a four panel screen overlaid with a map of Paris, France printed in the year 1734 by designer Gabriella Sarlo, a plastic Tessera 120 table from designer Vico Magistretti, and a pair of leather and...
- Lounge about. // Australian House & Garden;Feb2004, Issue 2, p85
Finding the perfect sofa is all about working out what best suits a person and his lifestyle. There's a certain amount of' back to the future happening in sofas at the moment, with the 1960s influencing designs which would be right at home in early James Bond movies or even the Jetsons'...
- Waves of Grain. // Interior Design;2003 Fall Market, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p164
The article presents information on the Furnucci furniture line from Waves of Grain.
- A CLEVER COVER-UP. Frederick, Lisa Gaddy // Better Homes & Gardens;Jan2006, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p51
The article recommends the use of leather materials with attractive designs to revitalize worn tables.
- French Furniture's New Wave (And Newest Stars). // Details;Nov2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p40
The article offers brief information on French furniture including Leather Bucky's Nightmare Chair by Mathieu Lehanneur, Resin-and-Glass Cute Cut Table by Cedric Ragot for Roche Bobois, and Entailles Sofa by Philippe Nigro for Ligne Roset.
- Poltrona Frau. // Interior Design;2003 Fall Market, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p25
The article features the Isola furniture collection designed by Studio Cerri & Associati which includes a sofa, an ottoman and a small table.