- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p51
Presents a list of trade shows or exhibitions featuring companies from the furniture industry and trade of the U.S. from February to October 2005.
- show schedule. // Housewares;May2004, Issue 182, p34
Presents a calendar of events on different trade shows related to the housewares industry in Great Britain. Theme of the event; Venue of the event; Contact information.
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p44
Presents a calendar of events that lists trade shows organized by various associations in the home textiles industry.
- EXCLUSIVELY housewares. // Housewares;Jan2005, Issue 187, p14
Presents a calendar of houseware fairs in Great Britain.
- A Grand (Central) Time in NY. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan2004, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p174
Provides information on the grand central time in New York. Highlights of the New York International Gift Fair (NYGF); List of special events of NYIGF; Schedule for the New York Gift and Housewares Show.
- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Jul2004, p47
No abstract available.
- industry calendar. // Furniture/Today;6/28/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p22
Presents a calendar of events related to the U.S. furniture trade and industry covering the months from July to August of 2004. Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market; The Gift Fair in Atlanta; Unfinished Furniture Association Convention and Trade Show; Shenzen International...
- TRADE SHOW CALENDAR. Moran, Michelle // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2005, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p16
This article presents a calendar of upcoming trade shows. Autumn Fair Birmingham is to be held in Birmingham, England from September 4-7, 2005. Philadelphia Candy Show is to be held in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, from September 11-13, 2005. The Los Angeles Gift and Home Accessories Market is to...
- Dallas Market Center Readies for New Temps. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2005, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p12
Highlights the Dallas International Gift & Home Accessories Show, the George Little Management-organized temporary exhibition, held at the World Trade Center in Dallas Texas in September 2005. Programs and activities; Exhibitors; Contact information.