- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p51
Presents a list of trade shows or exhibitions featuring companies from the furniture industry and trade of the U.S. from February to October 2005.
- show schedule. // Housewares;May2004, Issue 182, p34
Presents a calendar of events on different trade shows related to the housewares industry in Great Britain. Theme of the event; Venue of the event; Contact information.
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p44
Presents a calendar of events that lists trade shows organized by various associations in the home textiles industry.
- A Grand (Central) Time in NY. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan2004, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p174
Provides information on the grand central time in New York. Highlights of the New York International Gift Fair (NYGF); List of special events of NYIGF; Schedule for the New York Gift and Housewares Show.
- EXCLUSIVELY housewares. // Housewares;Jan2005, Issue 187, p14
Presents a calendar of houseware fairs in Great Britain.
- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Jul2004, p47
No abstract available.
- industry calendar. // Furniture/Today;6/28/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p22
Presents a calendar of events related to the U.S. furniture trade and industry covering the months from July to August of 2004. Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market; The Gift Fair in Atlanta; Unfinished Furniture Association Convention and Trade Show; Shenzen International...
- More big names sign for the Housewares Experience show. // Housewares;Apr2006, Issue 197, p31
The article reports that more of the industry's top suppliers have confirmed support for the Housewares Experience, the new show at the Cranmore Park Exhibition Center in Soluhill, England on August 29-31, 2006. The confirmed exhibitors include Brands Home and Leisure, Dandylines and Dexam...
- Dallas Market Center Readies for New Temps. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2005, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p12
Highlights the Dallas International Gift & Home Accessories Show, the George Little Management-organized temporary exhibition, held at the World Trade Center in Dallas Texas in September 2005. Programs and activities; Exhibitors; Contact information.