Share Update on 5 July
- Praise but no takers for Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p4
Reports on the reason behind the disinterest of DFS Furniture Co. PLC and Airsprung Furniture Group in buying the Parker Knoll furniture brand in Great Britain.
- Uno high couldn't stop administration. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p6
Focuses on the performance of furniture stocks in Great Britain as of March 24, 2000. End of the speculation for Uno stocks; Recovery of DFS Furniture; Strength of the House of Fraser's stocks.
- Kingfisher falls while M&S rises. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Reports on the performance of various furniture retailers in the stock market in Great Britain. Amount of pre-tax loss of the House of Fraser PLC; Percentage of decrease in share price for Marks & Spencer Group PLC; Increase in margins for leather furniture.
- Redbird prompts Airsprung speculation. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p3
Reports on the increase in the stocks of Redbird Holdings at the furniture firm Airsprung Furniture Group in Great Britain.
- Increased losses hit HoF shares. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p5
Reports that increase in earnings losses are affecting the shares of House of Fraser. Share performance of other British furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers; Drop in share price of Marks & Spencer.
- Icelandic interest boosts M&S price. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p6
Reports that Marks and Spencer stocks have gained in value after rumors that an Icelandic investment group will shortly reveal a stake in the company. Icelandic firm Baugur known to be stalking British retailers; Gain for House of Fraser on a superficially gloomy trading update.
- Reading. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p44
The article features the Reading shopping center in Great Britain. The town center has several major retailers including John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams, Marks & Spencer, BhS and Woolworths. Reading also serves up Tesco, Asda, Safeway, Waitrose and Sainsbury's superstores.
- Airsprung takeover approach. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2002, Issue 5314, p1
Reports on the increase of the shares of Airsprung Furniture Group.
- Difficult time at Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Air Furniture Group in Great Britain in the six months to the end of September 2000. Plummeting of operating profits; Efforts to improve sales performance.