A Positive Affirmation
- Froedtert Gets Bump to AA- From Fitch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p1
Reports on the upgrade of the credit rating of Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Froedtert & Community Health Inc. by Fitch Ratings Inc. Influence of the plan to sell new money and refunding bonds on the issuance of the upgrade; Rating assigned to the transaction; Team involved in the deal.
- Fitch Places Wisconsin's Synergy Health on Watch for Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/7/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32913, p3
The article reports that Synergy Health Inc.'s (SH) credit has been placed by Fitch Ratings Ltd. on rating watch for an upgrade. The decision is in line with SH's affiliation with Froedtert & Community Health Inc. (FCH) system which is believed to increase the amount of debt secured by the FCH...
- Wisconsin Health System Closes on $189M Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/18/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33064, p19
The article reports on the refunding of variable-rate revenue bonds of Froedtert and Community Health Inc. (FCH) as of February 18, 2009 in Wisconsin. FCH accordingly closes the refunding at $189 million shedding the insurance of its old debt from downgraded Ambac Assurance Corp. Meanwhile,...
- Stanly Down. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p29
Reports on the announcement made by Fitch Ratings Inc. that it was downgrading revenue bonds issued for Stanly Memorial Hospital at Stanly County, North Carolina. Impact of the action on the revenue bonds; Reason behind the downgrade; Description of the hospital.
- MISSOURI: Nazareth's Decline. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31333, p29
Reports on the ratings of refunding bonds of Nazareth Living Center by Fitch Ratings Inc. Date of issue of the bonds; Reason for downgrade of bonds below investment grade.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p7
Presents a chart depicting terms and conditions of various competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Issuers of the bonds; Amount of bonds; Time of sale of bonds; Ratings assigned to bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Highway GOs. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the special obligation highway revenue bond sale in Massachusetts. Amount of the bond; Details of the report from Fitch Rating concerning highway bond.
- Ohio School Enhancement Program Gets AA From Fitch. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p6
Reports on the AA rating assigned by Fitch Ratings on the School Enhancement Program of Ohio. Provision of added security to local school districts when issuing debt; Assessment of the program mechanics; Improvement of school funding mechanisms.
- Several Puerto Rico Credits Receive Recalibrated Ratings From Fitch. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33294, p6
No abstract available.