Without a Budget, Minnesota Sets Date for $300M GO Sale
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32096, p30
Presents a chart that depicts Midwest invisible supply. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32096, p31
Reports on developments related to bonds in the Midwest. Appointment by Governor Rod Blagojevich of five people to head the Illinois Gaming Board; Resignation of The financial manager that was appointed by the state of Michigan to oversee the city of Highland Park's budget; Proposal by...
- Nevada Selling GO And Fuel-Tax Bonds. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p7
Reports on the sale of fuel-tax bonds in Nevada. Total amount of bonds issued for competitive sales; Marketing of limited-tax general obligation bonds; Recovery of the state's gambling and tourism-dominated economy.
- Minnesota To Issue $264M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32608, p1
The article reports on the plan of Minnesota to auction $264 million of advance refunding general obligation-bonds on April 17, 2007. The deal follows a proposed settlement between Duluth Northwest Airlines and various other entities that allows the state to retire $36 million of state general...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Peacock, Wayne; Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F.; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;06/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31162, p41
Presents news about the bond market and public finance in the United States Northeast, recent as of June 2001. Connecticut's sale of general obligation bonds; School funding bill in New Hampshire; Rating of the New Jersey School Bond Credit Enhancement Program.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p35
Presents charts depicting bond transaction in southwestern states in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30891, p37
Presents a roundup of bond-market and public-finance news from around the United States Northeast, as of May 15, 2000. Audit problems in Washington, D.C.; Lancaster County, Pennsylvania's bond rating; New Jersey Senate's approval of a bill that would help in the funding of public school...
- MISSOURI: Convention Center Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p39
The article reports that the city of Saint Louis in Missouri has finalized the sale of $50 million of debt to refund bonds issued for its convention and sports facility project. An estimated $1.78 million has been saved by the city through the refunding. The bonds were priced to yield 4.21...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p36
Presents a round-up of news about the bond market and public finance in the United States Midwest, as of January 31, 2001. General obligation bonds in Waukegan, Illinois; Ohio's proposed budget for fiscal 2002-2003; Visible supply by state; GO yield curves for January 29, 2001.