Orlando Agency's $240M Sale Includes Swap
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;5/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31886, p6
Presents chart and graphs depicting the Bond Market Association municipal swap index, index-linked municipal swaps and swap rates versus bond yields as of May 2004 in the U.S.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p7
Provides information on the bond market in the United States as of March 30, 2004. Bond Market Association Municipal Swaps Index; Comparison between the cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond and a synthetic bond created from variable-rate; Rates of index-linked municipal swaps.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p6
Presents graphs and a chart reflecting the performance of derivatives and structured products in the United States as of August 13, 2004. Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index; Index-Linked Muni Swaps; Cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond compared with a synthetic bond created from...
- Argentina: Acceptable Swap? // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/14/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 42, p11
Reports on the confusion over the actual percentage of acceptance for Argentina's bond swap in February 2005. Information on the amount of defaulted bond of Argentina; Details on the issue.
- S&P Analyst: Swap Insurance Helped Credits Survive Katrina Downgrades. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/28/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32412, p6
The article reports on the role of insurance of swap agreements to help credits survive the downgrading of ratings in the U.S. A financial analyst claims that the swap insurance was able to limit the impact of the downgrades on the issuers that had been devastated by the Hurricane Katrina. The...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p6
Presents data on performance of derivatives and structured products. Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates and bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;2/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31813, p28
Presents graphs and charts depicting data on swap indices of municipal bonds in the U.S. Data in the Bond Market Association Swap Index; Rates representing closing interdealer swap prices; Information on cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond.
- New Mexico's Record $1.1 Billion Deal Marks Largest in State Issuer's First Swap. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;Deal of The Year Awards, p40
Focuses on the multibillion transportation bond issue of New Mexico which marked the largest offering in the state that involved the first swap transaction conducted by the New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA). Sale of the issue via a program called Governor Richardson's Investment Partnership;...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32216, p6
Presents graphs and a chart depicting the municipal swap index and swap rates in the bond market in the U.S.