Nevada Selling GO And Fuel-Tax Bonds
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32096, p30
Presents a chart that depicts Midwest invisible supply. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Without a Budget, Minnesota Sets Date for $300M GO Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p30
Reports on Minnesota's general obligation bond sale. Target date for the bond sale; Comments of state debt manager, Peter Sausen on the deal's timing; Reasons for the delay in the sale; Structure of the 20-year bond deal.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32096, p31
Reports on developments related to bonds in the Midwest. Appointment by Governor Rod Blagojevich of five people to head the Illinois Gaming Board; Resignation of The financial manager that was appointed by the state of Michigan to oversee the city of Highland Park's budget; Proposal by...
- Nevada. // Bond Buyer;02/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30828, p54S
Focuses on the economic conditions of Nevada. Improvements on finance administration; Income derived from tobacco settlement; Needs for water infrastructure; State and state authorities general use of proceeds; Priorities in private activities; Local and state revenue.
- Burst Bubble Still Takes Air Out of Nevada's GO Sales. Webster, Keeley // National Mortgage News;10/17/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p19
The article reports on the effects of the real estate market's crash on the municipal bond market in Nevada. Finance officials of the state says that there would be short amount of new-money general obligation (GO) due to the decline in the value of properties. Lori Chatwood, deputy treasurer,...
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30891, p37
Presents a roundup of bond-market and public-finance news from around the United States Northeast, as of May 15, 2000. Audit problems in Washington, D.C.; Lancaster County, Pennsylvania's bond rating; New Jersey Senate's approval of a bill that would help in the funding of public school...
- MISSOURI: Convention Center Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p39
The article reports that the city of Saint Louis in Missouri has finalized the sale of $50 million of debt to refund bonds issued for its convention and sports facility project. An estimated $1.78 million has been saved by the city through the refunding. The bonds were priced to yield 4.21...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p36
Presents a round-up of news about the bond market and public finance in the United States Midwest, as of January 31, 2001. General obligation bonds in Waukegan, Illinois; Ohio's proposed budget for fiscal 2002-2003; Visible supply by state; GO yield curves for January 29, 2001.
- Italy bonds with the euro. Reilly, Teresa // Public Finance;03/12/99, p26
Reports that Italy's regional government in Lazio is pioneering a euro-denominated bond. Euro-optimism of the state government; Reason behind the local government of Lazio, Italy's decision to welcome the euro; Impact of the monetary union on the region's public finance and economy.