N.J. Economic Development Authority Approves $2.7B of Contract Bonds
- N.J. Eyes Early October for $1.4B Cigarette Tax Revenue Bond Sale. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p36
The article reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority yesterday amended an earlier resolution and approved the sale of about $1.4 billion of cigarette tax revenue bonds, paving the way for the second tranche of deficit bonds in early October intended to help plug a hole in the...
- Illinois Readies $325M; Lawmakers Face Debt Choices. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32295, p32
The article focuses on the general obligation government bonds of Illinois. Government officials in Illinois are working on a new operating budget and a capital program that could provide $3 billion for financing transportation, school and other construction projects. The general obligation...
- Munis End Flat, Treasuries Gain; Over $1 Billion of New Issues Sold. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2003. Market status of municipal bonds; Amount of major new issues sold by underwriters; Sale of state personal income tax revenue bonds by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. INSET: MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 23.
- ESDC Names Underwriters for Jets-Javits Deals. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31895, p3
Reports on the selection of underwriting teams by Empire State Development Corp. for the proposed role in financing the construction of the New York Sports and Convention Center for the New York Jets and expanding the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City. Selection of Citigroup Global...
- Peace Bridge Readies Refunding, Looks to Expand Capacity. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p32
Reports on Buffalo and Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority's bond financing plans for the Peace Bridge which connects Buffalo, New York with Fort Erie, Ontario. Authority's plan to refund all of its outstanding debt with a variable-rate bond sale; Lead underwriting of the deal by Citigroup Global...
- Mississippi's Variable Route. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p1
Reports on the issuance of taxable and tax-exempt debt by the state government in Mississippi. Total amount of bonds the government will sell; Proceeds of the bond sale; Selection of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as the underwriter and remarketing agent of the sale.
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Sale Is Next Week. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p4
Announces the refunding of federally taxable bonds from the Pennsylvania Convention Center Authority in Philadelphia. Appointment of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. to price the bonds; Payment guarantor; Significance of the sale to the center's portfolio.
- Public Improvement Deal. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p31
The article reports that the state of Hawaii has sold $350 million in general obligation bonds in a negotiated sale. The underwriting syndicate for the deal was led by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. Proceeds from the sale will be used to renovate parks, schools, libraries and other public...
- More Than $2.5B in New Issues Sell; Pennsylvania and Atlanta Deals Lead. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p2
The article focuses on the municipal bonds. Municipal bonds were bid selectively better yesterday as more than $2.5 billion in sizeable new issues came to market, including an $805 million Pennsylvania general obligation offering and an $849 million Atlanta water and sewer revenue deal....