Sen. Clinton Revives Bill to Spur Internet With Tax-Credit Bonds
- Clinton: $2.3B In earmarks. Raju, Manu; Bogardus, Kevin // Hill;4/29/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on the move of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton to ask for $2.3 billion in reserve for the year 2009 in the U.S.
- Stewart boosters ask Clinton: Please help us move forward. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/22/2003-9/29/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the help sought by Stewart International Airport boosters from U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton in Newburgh, New York. Financial aid requested; Call for the appellate court's decision regarding interchange construction; Documents sent to Clinton from the Stewart boosters.
- Democrats Are Not Deficit Hawks. Lambro, Donald // Human Events;5/26/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 18, p1
Criticizes several Democratic legislators for their opposition to U.S. President George W. Bush's tax cut proposal. Information on the amendments offered by senator Hillary Clinton; Additional spending proposed by Iowa Senator Tom Harkin; Fundamental truths about government spending.
- Tilting at Windmills. Peters, Charles // Washington Monthly;Nov2006, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p7
The article covers various issues in the U.S. as of November 2006. The U.S.-led coalition did not deploy peacekeepers outside Kabul, Afghanistan after it defeated the Taliban. Senator Hillary Clinton failed to gain recognition from her fellow Democratic senators when she contributed $1 million...
- International AIDS Notes. A. S. L. // Lesbian -- Gay Law Notes;Jan2010, p12
The article presents international news briefs about AIDS. The Global AIDS Coordinator denied charges that the U.S. Global AIDS' new plan will divert funds from treatment to prevention, suggesting that spending more on the latter allocates resources better. The 19th annual International AIDS...
- Congress Approves $11,750 In Pension Funds Owed To Harriet Tubman. // Jet;11/17/2003, Vol. 104 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the approval of the appropriations bill by the U.S. Congress to pay Harriet Tubman, the former slave who became one of the leaders of the Underground Railroad during the Civil War, the military pension owed to her by the U.S. Role of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton in the...
- Benghazi Review Panel Calls for Funding Hike for Embassy Construction. Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/31/2012, Vol. 269 Issue 18, p4
The article discusses the efforts of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton to increase federal spending on U.S. embassy security upgrades by shifting funds from the State Department, and mentions the September 2012 terrorist attacks against the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, Libya.
- Debt panel angst grows. // Hill;10/24/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 145, p4
The article focuses on the issues in the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. in October 2011 including the issue in case the deficit panel could not reach a deal on cutting spending, a session on jobs bill, and the report of State Secretary Hillary Clinton on U.S. operations in several countries.
- Clinton Criticizes Yearend Push on Reg Relief. Finkle, Victoria // American Banker;12/9/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 188, p1
The article reports that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodnam Clinton has urged legistlators to stop Republicans' efforts to integrate banking provisions in the budget bill for the end of 2015 as it would weaken financial reform.