Bid Side Fades 2 or 3 Basis Points; $1.7 Billion in New Issues Sold
- Pension deficits fall by Â£84bn as bond yields rise. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);6/14/2013, p1
The article offers information on the fall in the corporate pension deficits in Great Britain in 2013. Researchers consider increase in bond yields by 0.25 percent as the reason behind falling deficits. The decrease in corporate pension deficits has been recorded up to 611 billion pound in May 2013.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, September 20. // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p2
Summarizes the performance of the United States bond market, as of September 20, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-day visible supply; United States trade deficit as indicator.
- DEFICIT JOYRIDERS. Shine, Eric // New Republic;5/5/86, Vol. 194 Issue 18, p15
Focuses on the government bond dealers who are making profit from deficits in the national debt. Relation between bond price rise and demand; Perspectives of bond traders on the profitability of government debt; Information on government bond trading activities in the United States;...
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p41
Presents statistical information related to new-issue balances in the U.S. as of February 15, 2002. Amount of balances; Date of maturity for balances; Recent offerings in the market.
- Battered dollar, wider trade gap drive munis down 3/8 of a point. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;09/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30731, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States for September 21, 1999. Performance of the municipal securities; Effects of the failure of Japan and United States to reach an accord; Widening of United States international trade deficit.
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Piazza, Johanna; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2003. Ratings of Massachusetts based Port Authority's Boseful special facilities revenue bonds; Decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers during May 2003 in Washington State; Resignation of undersecretary of Treasury...