Miami-Dade Expressway Selling $245M of New Money, Refunding
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p36
Presents information on government securities trading in the United States, as of August 23, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes; Municipal bond prices.
- IRS to Audit Seminole Tribe of Florida's $124 Million of Tax-Exempt Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32063, p4
The Internal Revenue Service is planning to expand its examination into bonds issued by the Capital Trust Agency and the Seminole Tribe of Florida by opening an audit into $124 million of interest on tax-exempt bonds is sued in 2003 and 2004, according to a material event notice posted by...
- Massachusetts Readies $750 Million of GOs, Mostly Tax-Exempt. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32227, p4
No abstract available.
- Survey: Governmental Bonds Often Used in Multifamily Deals. Duff, Susanna // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p5
Local housing authorities increasingly are relying on tax-exempt governmental bonds to finance multifamily housing in the U.S. State and local housing authorities have issued $1.7 billion in governmental bonds to finance 41,615 units of housing in 2002. Under the private-activity bond...
- Illinois' Regional Transportation Authority Readies $260M Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32436, p5
The article reports on the plans by the Regional Transportation Authority of Illinois to return to the tax-exempt market in September 2006 with a general obligation sale of up to $260 million of bonds. The fixed-rated competitive sale is scheduled for mid-September 2006. The final size of the...
- South Carolina Power Agency Sells $374M to Finance Gas-Fired Plants. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p3
Reports on the sale of $374 million of revenue bonds by South Carolina Public Services Authority During the week ended on January 26, 2002 in order to finance gas-fired power generation plants. Amount of taxable and tax-exempt revenue bonds sold; Underwriters and co-managers for tax-exempt and...
- Munis Weaken in 'Sloppy' Session; Yonkers, N.Y., Offering Postponed. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports on the postponement of municipal bonds in Yonkers, New York. Assessment of equity gains; Evaluation of the government bond market; Impact of the weakness in tax-exempts on the postponement.
- Munis Finished Mixed, But Still Outpace Treasuries; MOB Climbs. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/11/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31137, p2
Reports the drop of government bond prices worldwide. Reason for the decline of bond prices; Continuance of investor selective purchase of bonds to help the market out-perform treasuries; Amount of free tax bonds in the Hawaii Airport System.
- Municipals end week on an upswing; Treasuries rise after PPI report. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p2
Reports on the results of bond trading in the United States, on March 12, 1998. Gains in the Treasuries market; Issues freed to trade; Tax-exempt issues; Trends in dollar bond trading.