DesignConcept builds European talent base
- West Jordan auction company offers furniture at wholesale prices. Taylor, Debbi // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/9/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the opening of Warner Auction, an auction house which offers furniture at wholesale prices in West Jordan, Utah. Unique characteristic of the business in Sat Lake area; Details of the auctions conducted by Warner; Prices of some of its furniture.
- Down But Not Out. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Feb2007, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p5
The article focuses on trends in retail and wholesale trade in Mexico in 2006. According to statistical agency INEGI, retail sales recorded a growth of 1.7 percent year-on-year in October. The ANTAD retail index, a general performance indicator for 100 top retail chains in the country, increased...
- 10 biggest discount and value chains. // Display & Design Ideas;Sep2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p70
Presents a list of ten biggest discount and value retail chains in the U.S. as of September 2003.
- 10 biggest specialty chains. // Display & Design Ideas;Sep2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p72
Presents a list of ten biggest specialty retail chains in the U.S. as of September 2003.
- La-Z-Boy, Mobilia, Dufresne are retailers to watch. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p21
Reports the advancement of La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries, Mobilia Interiors and Dufresne Furniture and Appliances among furniture retailers in Canada. Addition of stores by La-Z-Boy; Collaboration of Mobilia with a well-known designer; Search for channels of distribution by Dufresne.
- The new curiosity shops. Foxley, Anne // New York;11/1/93, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p68
Features ten furniture design stores in the SoHo area, New York, New York. SoHo as an emerging center of furniture; 1950; Alan Moss; Rooms & Gardens; Coming to America; Camille Mizzi; Amazon Movers and Surplus; Hope & Wilder; 41 Rooster; Sammy's; Henro; Features; Design specialties; Address and...
- Mass maintains dominance in thriving RTA segment. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p23
Discusses the dominance of U.S. mass retailers in the ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture sector. Forecasts of wholesale furniture shipments in 2002 from the American Furniture Manufacturers Association; Warehouse clubs' effort to pursue opportunities in upholstered furniture.
- Trost closes retail store; wholesale operation still open. // Model Retailer;Mar2006, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the closure of the retail store of Trost Modelcraft & Hobbies in Chicago, Illinois in January 2006. Status of the wholesale operations of the company, as of March 2006; Reasons behind the closure; Information on retail operations of the firm.
- D&G SET TO EXPAND GLOBALLY, LAUNCH NEW STORE CONCEPT. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 37, p3
This article reports that D&G will be investing in a global retail project and will be launching a new store concept. D&G is steadily establishing itself as a significant driver of the group's business. The line has grown to account for 44 percent of Dolce & Gabbana SpA wholesale sales, which at...