AstraZeneca invests $100 million into oncology alliance with Abgenix
- Why These Biotechs Are As Hot As Net Stocks. // Fortune International (Europe);01/10/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p40
Offers investment analysis for biotechnology stocks. Investments in Idec Pharmaceuticals, a biotechnology company; Discussion of biotechnology companies developing a class of drugs called monoclonal antibodies; Price of stocks for Genentech and Abgenix; Use of monoclonal antibodies in treating...
- AstraZeneca invests $100 million into oncology alliance with Abgenix. // PharmaWatch: Biotechnology;December 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p17
No abstract available.
- Hot As Net Stocks. McLean, Bethany // Fortune;1/10/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p132
Discusses investment in biotechnology companies developing a class of drugs known as monoclonal antibodies (mabs). Performance of stocks in Abgenix, Idec Pharmaceuticals and MedImmune as of January 2000; United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of mabs; Range of diseases which...
- Targacept Inc (Winston-Salem NC) said it received a $200 million payment from partner AstraZeneca Plc for work on a developing treatment for major depressive disorder. // MondayMorning;1/18/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p22
The article reports on the 200 million dollar-payment received by biopharmaceutical company Targacept Inc. from its partnership with pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca PLC for the development of depressive disorder drug candidate TC-5214.
- Pharsight/Astrazeneca to Accelerate Clinical Drug Development. // Biotech Business;Aug99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
Reports that California-based Pharsight Corporation has signed a strategic partnership with Sweden-based AstraZeneca PLC. Goal of the alliance; Pharsight's customers for its knowledge-accelerated approach; Information on Pharsight's knowledge-accelerated drug development solution.
- TransMontaigne Climbs on the Block. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/26/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p5
Focuses on several investment deals of TransMontaigne Inc. Strategic alternatives for TransMontaigne examined by UBS; Amount of stocks generated by the company; Plan of TransMontaigne to find strategic partners.
- Wall Street tries togetherness. Gandel, Stephan // Crain's New York Business;04/23/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p3
Reveals that investment bankers in New York state are forging strategic alliances to underwrite initial public offerings and other bond offerings in their bid to increase their revenues. Factors responsible for the creation of such strategic alliances; Stock or bond offerings that were led by...
- Millennium, Abgenix In Antibody Alliance. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/13/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 11, p16
Unveils the strategic business alliance of Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc. with Abgenix Inc. Details on their alliance agreement; Terms and condition of the deal.
- Marriott, E-Trade: Sleep Well, Trade Stocks. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;10/02/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p4
Reports the partnership program between hotelier Marriott International and online brokerage E-Trade on stock trading. Details of the Marriott Reward program for frequent sleepers; Online brokerage offers on customers; Translation of customer brokerage activity and referrals to frequent flyer...