- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p40
Presents data concerning the U.S. bond market as of October 12, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31899, p46
Provides statistics concerning the bond market as of June 7, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; General obligation bond prices; Municipal market yields; Municipal bond index and prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p29
The article presents various charts portraying the bond market statistics. One of the charts informs about the market indicators, while another one informs about the U.S. securities prices. Some other charts are: chart of short-term tax-exempt yields, chart of visible supply declines, chart of...
- Heavy New Supply Pushes Longer-Term Indexes Down. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p39
Describes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 17, 2005. Factors that contribute to the underperformance in tax-exempts; Increase in "The Bond Buyer's" one-year note index; Weekly average yield to maturity on "The Bond Buyer" 40-bond municipal bond index.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p1
Reports on developments in the U.S. bond market as of July 2004. Decline in municipal bond yields; Issuance of revenue bonds by the Arizona School Facilities Board; Details of the financing plan submitted by the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority to the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Weaker-Than-Expected Expansion Triggers Rally in Munis, Treasuries. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p2
Reports on the accomplishment of the municipal bond market as an advance report on fourth quarter gross domestic product showing the economy expansion at a weaker pace than expected in the U.S. Adjustments of bond prices and yields three to five basis points lower and strong buying interest;...
- Muni Bond Indexes Strengthen in Latest Week. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, fell two basis points to 4.39% in the week ending Nov. 20 from 4.41% in the previous week.Ã¼Ã¼
- Market Post: Primary Looks to Dominate; Munis Unchanged. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
The municipal bond market's attention turns back to business as about $12.4 billion of new supply is scheduled for sale this week.