GOs for Jail Beds
- Muni Yields Flat as Market Girds for Busy Tuesday. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;4/13/2015, p27
The article reports that prices of top-rated municipal bonds were flat for a second session in the U.S. on April 13, 2015. Topics discussed include the steady trading of 10-year benchmark municipal general obligation (GO) and 30-year GO and the calculation of the 10-year municipal to Treasury...
- Thursday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 102 10/32 to yield 1.99, up 6/3230-year: 104 6/32 to yield 2.79, up 8/32 Municipal BondIndex 128 14/32, unch The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/29) Total: $8.610 billion, up $2.916 billionCompetitive: $2.578 billion, up $325.9 millionNegotiated:...
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32900, p37
The article reports developments related to bond market as of June 13, 2008 in the U.S. UBS AG said that it would close its institutional municipal securities group after determining that a sale of the group was unlikely in the near term. The Australian investment bank and infrastructure...
- D.C. Stadium Issue Set for Mid-May Tobacco Deal in Summer. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32346, p3
The article reports on the plan of the District of Columbia to sell 535 million dollars in baseball stadium construction bonds in mid-May 2006. In addition, the district intends to sell 210 million in tax-exempt subordinated zero-coupon bonds backed by tobacco companies' payments under the...
- Munis Flat to Weaker on Home Sales Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32476, p2
The article provides updates on the situation of the municipal bond market in the U.S. in September 2006. With the decline of home sales, the market has weakened. The yield of the Treasury note is quoted to be at the same level as it had opened. The article also reveals the ratings of several...
- Munis Unchanged; Treasuries Muted After Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bond market in the U.S. The author provides information about the terms and conditions of several auctions. They have also presented information about government securities prices, the bid-to-cover ratio of several auctions, and municipal bond...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. California Statewide Communities Development Authority's multi-family housing revenue bonds; Pueblo West Metropolitan District, Colorado's water and wastewater revenue bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p23
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Greenwich, Connecticut's general obligation bonds; Coralville, Iowa's general obligation bond anticipation project notes.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p24
Lists municipal bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of December 21, 2000. Kentucky Housing Corp.'s housing revenue bonds; Bossier Public Trust Financing Authority, Louisiana's single family mortgage revenue refunding bonds.