Wichita's New Terminal
- Ports Authority to pump $38 million into LMM's Terminal A. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;7/10/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p4
Reports on the investment of the Puerto Rico Ports Authority to reconstruct terminal A of the Luis Muï¿½oz Marin. Aim to service cruise ship passengers and business groups; Expansion and rehabilitation project for terminal B; Plan to introduce a tourist information center in terminal B.
- FLORIDA 5/23. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/14/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 18, p67
This article reports on the North Terminal Development Improvements project at Miami International Airport in Florida. The project includes remodeling and renovation work to the terminal building between Concourses A and D. The project costs $102 million.
- Russian Airports in Midst Of Renovation, Expansion. Komarov, Alexey // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/6/2001, Vol. 155 Issue 6, p55
Focuses on the long-term refurbishment efforts of airports in Russia. Revenues of the airports in 2000; Market share of airports in Moscow and Pulkovo; Plan of Aeroflot of building its own terminal; Opening of renovated passenger terminal at Domodedovo airport in Moscow, Russia.
- Algeria. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/8/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 40, p26
Reports that Algeria's Societe Investissement et Exploitation Gestion Aeroport (SIEGA) has invited bids for the operation of a terminal at Algiers International Airport. Description of passenger terminal being built; Estimated project cost; Other projects planned for the airport.
- Work starts next month on airport concourse renovation. // Inside Tucson Business;11/13/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p19
The article reports that the second phase of renovations of the concourses at Tucson International Airport will start in December 2006 in Tucson, Arizona. The action is made after the Airport Authority's board of directors has voted to award a $19.5 million contract for the work to Sundt...
- High-Tech Terminal Takes Airport Comfort, Security to New Heights. Wimmer, Sandra J. // Government Procurement;Jun2005, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p10
Talks about the renovations of Pennsylvania's Harrisburg International Airport. Cost of the renovations of the existing terminal building; Efforts of the airport to boast passenger conveniences and safety measures; Design and construction of the airport terminal.
- PCA to beef up domestic airport capacities. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/23/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 51, p24
The article presents information on the plans of the Presidency of Civil Aviation (PCA) to expand the Tabuk domestic airport in Saudi Arabia, as part of its initiative to increase the capacity of its domestic and regional airports, in December 2005. The value of the expansion project is...
- Eastern Attraction. Buyck, Cathy // Air Transport World;Jan2007, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p61
The article features the Vienna International Airport, located in Vienna, Australia. The airport is composed of two terminals, 56 gates and six transfer gates along with 20 aircraft parking stands. It offers 41 destinations in Europe, handles 15.9 million passengers and offers incentives to...
- NORTH DAKOTA. // Construction Bulletin;4/16/2004, Vol. 286 Issue 3, p54
Lists several construction contracts in North Dakota as of April 2004. Cost of building Devils Lake Airport Terminal; Architectural design for UND American Indian Center; Remodeling of miscellaneous building auditorium by Ward Co.