Huntington Enters Muni Leasing Market
- LONDON TOPS RENTAL LEAGUE... Blake, Neil // Estates Gazette;Spring2013 Retail Supplement, p39
The article reports on a 2012 ranking of top European cities by rent. The ranking shows that London, England has the highest rental rate in the region and is followed by Paris , France which jumped four positions in the global rent rankings. Persistent demand from international retailers in...
- Untitled. Kent, Rebecca; Sadler, Rob // Estates Gazette;3/15/2014, Issue 1362, p07
The article discusses the rental growth in the commercial, educational and residential sectors in Cambridge, England which resulted to increased investments.
- Equipment Leasing, Financing. // Orange County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p32
Lists equipment leasing and financing institutions in Orange County, California. American Bank Equipment Leasing Inc.; Celtic Leasing Corp.; Dimension Funding Inc.
- Level of Accommodation Enterprises in Using Modern Financing Techniques: A Study on Managers of 4 and 5 Star Hotels Operating in Alanya. Öncü, Mehmet Akif; Çömlekçi, İstemi; Mutlu, Çiğdem; Zengin, Emre // Business & Economics Research Journal;2015, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p19
The purpose of this study is to determine the levels of use of the modern financing techniques by the managers of accommodation enterprises which have a high-level financing requirement within the tourism industry. Four- and five-star accommodation enterprises which provide services in Alanya...
- Reading the dollar signs. Jackman, David // American City & County;Jul2007, Vol. 122 Issue 7, p46
The article reports on the use of municipal lease/purchase agreements by U.S. local officials for obtaining personal property and facilities. To qualify for a tax-exempt municipal lease, the lessee must be a city, county, state or political agency. Funds for municipal leases often must be...
- West. // Orange County Business Journal;8/23/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p40
The article discusses about the vacancy rates and monthly industrial lease rates of Orange County, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Portland, San Antonio, and Seattle, which are there on the West of the U.S. The article gives special preference to Seattle as it describes the vacancy rate for the...
- Untitled. Pilkington, Lisa // Estates Gazette;6/14/2014, Issue 1374, p03
The article reports that the city of Glasgow, Scotland is preparing for a development phase with five key sites primed and ready for development, with the lease activity in the city increasing by 61 percent in the first quarter of 2014.
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;1/18/2014, Issue 1354, p03
The article reports that the towns of Brackness, Slough and Basingstoke in England are on track for rental growth, with Bracknell showing a 20 percent take-up improvement in 2013 and the mixed-use developments planned for Slough and Basingstoke expected to attract office tenants.
- Brave New World of Financing at UPS. Bruno, Maria // Treasury & Risk Management;Apr2000, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p16
Reports the addition of financing and leasing business in company operations of United Parcel Service (UPS) Capital in the United States. Equipment comprising the UPS leasing inventory; Assessment of fees and interest charges of leased equipment; Details on business plans and cash management of...