MWAA Gets A-Plus, Stable Outlook From S&P After $112M Refunding
- OhioHealth Outlook Change. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p35
The article reports on the assessment of the Standard & Poor's Securities Inc. on May 1, 2006, which changed from stable to positive from bonds issued through Franklin County, Ohio on behalf of OhioHealth Corp. According to Standard & Poor's credit analyst Brian Williamson, the hospital system's...
- Nevada Scores Its 3d AA-Plus. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded Nevada's general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA. The rating action affects outstanding debt of the state. The upgrade reflects the state's gradual diversification of tax revenues beyond the taxes paid by casinos along the...
- Michigan's GO Outlook Negative. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p1
The article reports on the economic forecast by Standard & Poor's Corp. on the outstanding general obligation debt of Michigan. For the week ended August 11, 2006, the credit rating agency changed its outlook on the state's debt to negative from stable, citing the repeal of the single business...
- Imlay City Increase. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p33
Focuses on the improvement of rating on the limited tax general obligation debt for Imlay City, Michigan to BBB from BBB-minus according to Standard & Poor's Corp.
- S&P Affirms A-Plus Rating, Negative Outlook of Ohio's Buckeye Power. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p7
Reports on the negative outlook rating of Standard & Poor's Corp. on Buckeye Power Inc., a cooperative in Ohio. Profile of the company; Information on bonds issued by the cooperative; Reasons for the negative outlook.
- New Jersey Bond Ratings Downgraded. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p1
Reports that Fitch Ratings and Standard and Poor's have downgraded the general obligation and appropriation bonds of the state of New Jersey. Reasons for the decision of the credit ratings agencies; Details of the bond ratings move.
- S&P Raises Atlanta Water Bonds to A as City Prepares $898M Issue. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31962, p4
Focuses on the upgrade of the rating for water and wastewater bonds in Atlanta, Georgia by Standard & Poor's Corp. Sale of revenue bonds for water and sewer system; Financing options to pay water and sewer projects; Changes in ratings from other rating agencies.
- S&P Improves Alabama's Outlook To Stable Ahead of $83M GO Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p39
Reports on the changes of the rating outlook for Alabama by Standard & Poor's. Influence of the increase in the economy of the state on the revision of the rating; Decrease in the outlook for the AA credit to negative; Factors behind the stable rating for Alabama.
- Fitch, S&P Reports Highlight Growing Number of Downgrades. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;4/30/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33107, p7
The article focuses on the declined bond ratings issued by the agency Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. in New York in 2009. According to a report, Fitch has signed various downgrades than upgrades in the first quarter, while Standard & Poor tipped in favor of upgrades. The agency...