- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p34
Presents news items related to the bond market in Southeastern States as of February 22, 2001. Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s assigning of an A1 underlying debt rating to Florida-based Lakeland Regional Health Systems; New Orleans' sale of 25 million dollars of public improvement bonds.
- Southeast bond-watch. McKenna, Jon; McEntee, Christopher; Molis, Jim; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/23/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30441, p29
Focuses on several developments concerning the bond market in the Southeastern States as of July 23, 1998. Includes Standard & Poor's rating of the general obligation (GO) debt of Sarasota, Florida; Columbia County, Georgia voters' authorization for about $28 million GO bonds to expand a jail...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30835, p27
Presents a chart showing the invisible supply of bonds in Southeast United States, reported as of February 24, 2000. Issues in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p29
Presents updates relevant to bonds and bond markets in the Southeastern States for January 11, 2001. Indicators of economic slowdown in Alabama; Increase of monthly revenue collections in Florida.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Murphy, Gavin; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;05/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31131, p31
Reports developments related to bonds and the bonds market in the Southeastern States of the United States as of May 2001. Implementation on hiring freeze in state government by Georgia Governor Roy Barnes; Agreement between the Charlotte Hornets and the city for the creation of an arena;...
- Maryland dealers are seeing a rush for high-yield paper. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/13/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30640, p10
Focuses on retail demand for bonds in Southeast States. Individual investors' efforts to seek out the highest possible yields from both new and secondary offerings; Scarcity of high-yielding paper in Maryland; Strong demand for double-A and triple-A paper due between 2014 and 2019.
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/03/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30471, p28
Presents a roundup of developments in the bond market in Southern States recent to September 3, 1998. Invisible supply; Visible supply; GO yield curves as of September 1; United Water Services' landmark privatization contract; Bond issue by the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center; Tim Ireland's claims...
- Southeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;06/01/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30903, p43
Presents news items concerning the bond market in southeastern United States as of June 1, 2000. Downgraded debt rating received by Alexander City Special Care Facilities Finance Authority in Alabama on bonds for Russell Hospital Corp.; Sarasota County, Florida's decision to sell sales tax...
- MMD: Southeast market scales. // Bond Buyer;10/22/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30505, p10
Presents data showing bond offerings in the Southern States as of October 20, 1998. Includes years to maturity; Pre-tax equivalent; Treasuries.