Visible Supply by State
- California Workers' Comp Deal, LA. GOs the Main Attractions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p6
Reports on several issuance of revenue and general obligation bonds in the U.S. Sale of a multimillion-dollar revenue bonds by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bond; Plan of Los Angeles to sell general obligation bonds to fund public services; Division of the bonds into two...
- New York Development Agency to Sell $226M in Revenue Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p40
Reports on the sale of tax-exempt and taxable revenue bonds by the New York State Urban Development Corp. in December 2004. Components of the sale; Use of the proceeds to fund economic development projects; Sales amount.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p28
Presents a calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the United States for the week of August 18, 2005.
- Debut Dubai bond finally set for launch. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p7
Announces the debut bond issue by the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2003. Amount involved; Lead managers of the bond issue; Use of the proceeds.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p28
Presents charts depicting election results of bonds for public works in the U.S.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p25
Presents the results of an election on bonds by several states in the U.S.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p26
Presents a chart depicting the supply of bonds of several states in the U.S.
- State Comptroller's office releases bond-sale schedule. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the New York State Comptroller about a tentative schedule for the planned public sale of obligations for the state. It is reported that the first quarter anticipated issuance in 2007 is lower than the planned issuance of the fourth quarter of the...
- Harford County, Md., Plans $28M Sale of Public Improvement Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p6
Reports on the plan of Harford County, Maryland to offer consolidated public improvement bonds. Total amount of the bonds; Date of sale; Maturity date.