Aid Bill for Richmond
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, May 10. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p2
The article presents statistical information depicting trends in the municipal bonds of the U.S.
- Munis Soften, Treasuries Down Again; Market Girds for Employment Data. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004. Total amount of new issues sold in the market; Expected release of the May employment report, and its implications for the bond market; Expected increase in May payrolls; Repricing of serials; Total amount of...
- Pennsylvania to Competitively Sell $275M of Debt Next Week. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p3
Reports on Pennsylvania's plan to competitively price new-money general obligation debt in June 2004 as part of the commonwealth's routine borrowing plans. Sale of the 20-year fixed-rate bonds on June 8 and is scheduled to close on June 17; Ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 2. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Presents a chart on the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004, which includes government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.
- Municipal Yields Rise at a Faster Rate Than Treasuries. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p6
Reports on the fast rise in municipal yields at a faster rate than treasury yields. Price return of Lehman's 10-year municipal bond index; Factors contributing to the quick erosion of relative value in municipal bonds.
- Munis Fall for Third Straight Day; Gwinnett County, Ga., COPs Priced. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p2
Announces that municipal bonds fell for the third consecutive session in the U.S. Status of the consumer price index for the month of March 2004; Factors that led the bond market to re-assess the possible timing and extent of an interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve; Tentative price for the...
- Muni Volatility Rate Reaches Highest Levels Since 1981. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p7
Reports that ten-year U.S. municipal bond volatility has risen systematically, according to a Merrill Lynch & Co,. study. Municipal Market Data; Indication that the 30-day volatility of triple-A rated municipal bonds maturing in 10 years reached 0.30 percent in April 2004; Measurement of the...
- Atlanta One Step Closer to $680M Water-Sewer Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p5
Reports that the Atlanta City Council in Atlanta, Georgia has approved a measure for the issuance of water and wastewater revenue bonds by the city government. Financial advisers for the bond package; Objectives of the water and wastewater revenue bonds; Details on the bond rating for the city's...
- Market Post: Munis Give Sigh of Relief as Yields Firm. Bonello, Maria; Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p11
The article reports that yields of municipal bonds in the U.S. were stable on March 14, 2014 following a rally in Treasuries the previous day. It notes that issuance increased for the fifth straight week, accounted for by rising volume. It asserts that the increase in volume was partly due to...