MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 8
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 20. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p2
The article presents information related to the U.S. securities market as of June 20, 2005. The data reported includes major deals, economic indicators, government securities prices, and municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 18. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p2
Presents a chart depicting the economic indicators of government securities in the U.S. as of October 2005.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p28
Presents a calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the United States for the week of August 18, 2005.
- Debut Dubai bond finally set for launch. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p7
Announces the debut bond issue by the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2003. Amount involved; Lead managers of the bond issue; Use of the proceeds.
- State Comptroller's office releases bond-sale schedule. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the New York State Comptroller about a tentative schedule for the planned public sale of obligations for the state. It is reported that the first quarter anticipated issuance in 2007 is lower than the planned issuance of the fourth quarter of the...
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p25
Presents the results of an election on bonds by several states in the U.S.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p26
Presents a chart depicting the supply of bonds of several states in the U.S.
- Harford County, Md., Plans $28M Sale of Public Improvement Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p6
Reports on the plan of Harford County, Maryland to offer consolidated public improvement bonds. Total amount of the bonds; Date of sale; Maturity date.
- Longer Treasuries' Rebound Tightens Bid Side, But Buyers Remain Wary. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p2
Presents updates of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. Adjustment of yields on some liquid bonds; Detection of a sense of caution in the market; Observation of lower levels of yields; Fear of traders that the market is going to go down.