10-Year tips Go At 2.020% High
- A Cook County Combo. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p1
Reports that the Cook County, Illinois government is planning to sell $600 million of debt, packaged to include a blend of tax-exempt, taxable, fixed-rate, and floating-rate bonds. Loop Capital Markets and William Blair & Co. as underwriting team on the tax-exempt fixed-rate debt; Lehman...
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned With High Margin of 0.041%. Lim, Yong // Bondbuyer.com;9/25/2014, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday auctioned $13 billion of one-year 10-month floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.041%, at a 0.070% spread, a price of 100.054264.
- Wisconsin's $50 million note sale shows preference for short-term paper. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30529, p7
Reports that Wisconsin will sell $50 million of general obligation variable-rate notes in December 1998 under a commercial paper program launched in 1997. Funding of construction projects that have traditionally been funded with fixed-rate debt; Interest rate; Attractiveness of the transaction;...
- High Yields Will Be a Stretch for New U.S. Debt. CLARK, KIM // Money;Jan2014, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p19
The article looks at saving and investment as of 2014, reporting on a new security being created by the U.S. Treasury Department, the floating-rate note (FRN), which will be for sale beginning in late January 2014, and saying that consumers can find better rates of return in online bank accounts.
- MassPort Eyes ARS Moves. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32856, p9
The article reports on the evaluation conducted by the Massachusetts Port Authority of $106 million of auction-rate securities (ARS). The authority also anticipates refunding the debt or converting the bonds into variable-rate mode. The ARS are a portion of the authority's $1.42 billion of total...
- Treasury to Offer $20B 91-Days, $20B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $20 billion 91-day bills and $20 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Sell 2-, 5-, 7-Year Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $29 billion seven-year notes on Thursday, Sept. 24.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 2-Year Floaters. // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion one-year 10-month 0.077% floating rate notes on Wednesday, Sept. 23.
- Florida Cat Fund Seeking Firms to Handle Taxable Note Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p3
The article reports on the search for underwriters to handle Hurricane Catastrophe Fund's taxable floating-rate or extendable notes in Florida. Underwriters will be tasked to institute a 2.75 billion-dollar liquidity program in order to pay claims during the June-through-November hurricane...