Consumer Credit Grew $8.2B in May
- Consumer credit where it's due. Lynch, Aileen // Money Marketing;1/22/2015, Issue 1469, p42
The article discusses the correct permissions that should be in place, through the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), when conducting consumer credit business.
- Monoline Woes Transparent. KUYKENDALL, LAVONNE // American Banker;1/24/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 16, p1
Reports on decrease in share values of U.S. consumer finance companies following deterioration in consumer credit quality. Shortfall in earnings of Bank of New York Co. Inc. and MBNA Corp.; Retrenchment policy adopted by Metris Cos. Inc.; Details of the financial report of MBNA Corp.; Increase...
- Citigroup To Open Credit Agencies. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the plans of Citigroup to open a network of credit agencies in Brazil called CitiFinancial in June 2003. Monthly interest rates in the country; Forecast on the growth of the consumer credit market in Brazil; Target customers of CitiFinancial.
- More Optimism on Card Issuers From Market, Rating Agencies. Kuykendall, Lavonne // American Banker;1/2/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 1, p1
Consumer credit quality in the U.S. was a big question mark when 2003 started, but now it looks like some answers are in. Over the year the stock market and even the ratings agencies seemed more optimistic about the sector. Fitch Inc., Moody's Investors Service, and Standard & Poor's didn't...
- Consumer Credit Up $5.5 Billion in March. McConell, A1ison L. // Bond Buyer;5/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32128, p2
The article focuses on the Consumer Credit which is up by $5.5 Billion in the U.S. Consumer credit rose to $2,127 trillion, following an upwardly revised $5.8 billion rise in February, first reported as a $5.5 billion increase. The overall increase in consumer credit came as both revolving and...
- Share card data to stem UK debt. McKelvey, Charlie // Precision Marketing;2/18/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p15
Comments on the status of consumer debts in Great Britain. Volume of consumer debt in the country; Changes initiated in the marketing strategies of credit card companies; Attraction of poor people to the credit card marketed by Provident Financial Services Inc.
- A REPORTER AT LARGE: ANYTHING ADVERSE? Whiteside, Thomas // New Yorker;4/21/1975, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p45
The article presents a discussion of commercial inquiries on the private affairs of individuals due to consumer credit. According to U.S. Federal Reserve figures, consumer credit grew from a hundred and twenty-five billion dollars in 1970 to a hundred and eighty-two billion dollars in mid-1974....
- FINANCIAL RESOURCES: Payment. // Contract Management;2006 Supplement, p50
The article provides information on the advantage of the credit card offered by the U.S.-based MasterCard International Inc. including the identification of when card users violate the established policies.
- Consumer Credit Advances in March. // Financial Update;2013 2nd Quarter, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p62
The article presents information on the increase in consumer credit outstandings in the U.S. in March 2013. It states that growth was expected to be at higher rate. Economists had predicted the rise in consumer borrowing by 7.9 billion dollars. It also states that growth in nonrevolving debt is...