FOR THE RECORD
- Oxygen gets insight carriage. // Electronic Media;10/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p24
Reports that cable television firm, Insight Communications Co. has agreed to carry Oxygen Media.
- Channel 4 unveils poster strategy. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);12/18/98, Issue 51, p6
Reports on Channel 4's launching of its poster campaign in January 1999, which also previews its new logo. Creative agencies of the channel; Details on the poster campaign.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Haugsted, Linda; Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;4/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p48
Presents an update on the U.S. cable television and telecommunication industry, as of April 17, 2006. Marketing campaign launched by Insight Communications to connect with its customers; Highlights of the 2006 National Show in Atlanta, Georgia; Details of the involvement of Christian Coalition...
- TCI gains Insight with Indiana cabler. Peers, Martin // Variety;12/08/97, Vol. 369 Issue 5, p38
Reports that Tele-Communications Inc. signed a partnership agreement with Insight Communications for ventures in Indiana's cable television market.
- Reinventing cable to find place on converging superhighway. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;4/11/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 15, pS-2
The article discusses the impact of the convergence of telecommunication technologies on the cable television industry in the U.S. The convergence is forcing the industry to redefine itself and it is seeking to position itself as a lifestyle choice. National Cable Television Association has...
- Oxygen Tells Shows: Take Summer Off. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p3
Reports that Oxygen Media has announced that four of its television series in the United States were going on `summer hiatus' in 2000 and it would run repeats of the shows that have already been produced. Reason cited for stopping the production of `Pure Oxygen' and `Trackers'; Number of show...
- The A Team. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;11/30/98, Vol. 128 Issue 49, p6
Focuses on basic cable television network Oxygen Media. Investors of Oxygen; Expected budget of the network; Remarks from Oxygen's competitor.
- Catching its breath. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/20/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 48, p36
Reports on developments related to New York City-based cable television company Oxygen Media as of November 20, 2000. Company's revision of its programming; Reduction of the company's workforce; Resignation of several executives.
- Oxygen ads breathe life into brand. Hogan // Multichannel News;11/8/99, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p8
Reports on Oxygen Media's launch of an advertising campaign that aims to differentiate its brand as a women's network and online-content company that does not see females as victims. Description of television advertisements developed by Mullen Advertising; Features of the oxygen.com Web site.