- She Promotes a Colorful Life. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;08/09/99, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p8
Profiles San Diego, California-based Cox Communications Inc.'s media relations/promotions manager Judith Morgan Jennings. Educational background; Career in business; Management style.
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE LINDSEY BURROUGHS. Webb, Marion // San Diego Business Journal;10/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p53
Presents an interview with Lindsey Burroughs, vice president of Cox Business Services at Cox Communications Inc. in San Diego, California. Educational and career background; Essential business philosophy; Business decisions made.
- A Passion For People. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p8B
Profiles Mae Douglas, the senior vice president of Cox Communications Inc. Influence of Douglas's family culture on her career; Her educational qualifications; Career profile of Douglas; Goals of Douglas for 2003.
- COX COO TAKES FALL. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;01/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the resignation of Cox Communications Inc.'s executive vice president of operations, Margaret Bellville. Speculations over the reasons for Bellville's resignation; Job responsibilities; Career achievements of Bellville.
- Ad Sales Executives Speak Out. Grossman, Andy // Multichannel News;7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p28
Reports on the expectations of cable advertising sales executives in the United States. Off-year political season in New York; Interconnects of Comcast Corp.; Cox Communications Inc.'s plans for inserting on digital networks.
- Marcie Anderson. Martin, Christy // Communications Technology;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p26
Profiles Cox Communications business development vice president Marcie Anderson, winner of Women in Technology award for 2003. Career background; Information on the cross-functional team she formed in 2001; Achievements.
- SMITH: MAKING PEOPLE CONNECTIONS. // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p23
The article features Sharon Smith, vice president of human resources for Cox Communications' cable system in Orange County/Palos Verdes, California and recognized Advocate Leader of the Year in the 2007 LEA Awards. The paper provides information on Smith's professional experience, career...
- WICT: Cox, Discovery Are Above PAR. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p17
Presents information on the attribution to female employment of the recognition by Women in Cable & Telecommunications Foundation to Cox Communications Inc. and Discovery Communications Inc. as 2004 Forerunner Accolade for Best Operator and Best Programmer. Firms listed as best companies for...
- Solution Driver. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;1/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, special section p18
The article profiles Kathy Payne who is lawyer and vice president for programming at Cox Communications. Payne's work faces extremely challenging responsibilities, as for negotiating with programmers and representing the needs of the company without allowing contentiousness to adversely impact...