- People. // CableFAX Daily;3/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 54, p3
The article reports on the recruitment of Derek Chang as senior vice president of strategy and development at DirecTV in March 2006. Chang was former executive vice president of finance and strategy at Charter.
- VOGEL: BEEN THERE, DIDN'T WORK. Donohue, Steve; Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;3/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p55
Highlights the views Carl Vogel, CEO of Charter Communications Inc. on the ineffectiveness of pure a la carte approach to cable TV services, discussed at the Cable Television Public Affairs Association Forum in Washington D.C. on March 22, 2004. Experience with a la carte pricing at Echostar...
- Charter loses another CFO after gov't probe. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;8/5/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 23, p2
Reports on the resignation of chief financial officer Michael P. Huseby from Charter Communications to transfer to Cablevision.
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;12/08/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p26
Presents information on executives and events in the television industry as of December 2003. Promotion of Rich Matthews of Arris Group Inc.; Appointment of John Connelly at BigBand Networks Inc.; Move of Derek Chang to join Charter Communications Inc.
- Willner, Rodgers to co-chair The Cable Show '09. // CED;Aug2008, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p14
The article announces that Michael Willner and Johnathan Rodgers were appointed chairpersons of the upcoming "The Cable Show '09" at the Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C. in April 1-3, 2009.
- CALMING THE WATERS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p1
Reports the employment renewal of top executives at Charter Communications Inc. Impact of the resignation of chief Operating Officer (CEO) Jerry Kent on sales; Increase in the annual salary of CEO David Bardford and CEO Kent Kalwarf; Citation of best management team in the industry.
- Charter names Huseby CFO and exec veepee. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;1/6/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the appointment of Michael Huseby as chief financial officer of Charter Communications in the United States. Job responsibilities; Career history; Achievements.
- People. // Cable World (10427228);5/13/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p42
Presents updates on the career of executives in the cable television industry as of May 13, 2002. Promotion of Josh Hanna as content business manager for Genealogy.com; Appointment of Gerard L. Ponds chief executive officer of IMagicTV company; Re-election of Michael S. Willner as chairman of...
- Insightful Leadership. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p8
The article announces that Insight Communications CEO Michael Willner has received the 2008 Executive of the Year Award from the periodical "Multichannel News."