McQuarrie Rises in Fox Sports Ranks
- Fox Plays Dark Horse. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;11/06/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p7
Focuses on the television (TV) prime-time ratings of Fox. Percentage increase in Fox's household rating; TV programs that solidified Fox's Monday and Tuesday ratings; Distinction of Fox's prime-time TV shows.
- 'Idol' worship breaks ratings record for Fox. Adalian, Josef; Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;1/23/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the ratings of several television program at Fox Television Network in the U.S. Details on the success of the television show 'American Idol 2'; Ratings share of the station in the 18-49 age demographics; Success of the sport programming of the network.
- Fox affils unfazed by `Multimillionaire' snafu. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p3
Reports the support of Fox affiliates to the proposal of Fox Television Entertainment Chairman Sandy Grushow to cut reality shows in the United States. Elimination of low-quality reality shows: Impact on network ratings; Need for quality sitcoms and dramas.
- A reality check. // Electronic Media;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p9
Focuses on the reality television programs aired by the Fox Television Entertainment in the United States. Impact of the television show `Who Wants to Marry a Multimillionaire' on network rating; Immorality of airing a live stunt show; Implication for network credibility and perception.
- Kings of Leon won't answer the 'Glee' call. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;8/19/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the music band Kings of Leon refusing to license its music to the TV show "Glee," of Fox Television Stations Inc.
- IT'S THREE FOR 'GLEE' Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;5/25/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the decision of Fox Television Stations Inc. to start the filming for the third season of its song and dance dramedy show "Glee."
- Fox does dateline: Melrose Place. // New York;9/5/94, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p9
Features `Full Disclosure,' Fox television's news magazine. Debut schedule; anchors; Direction.
- Is the `party' over? Snierson, Dan // Entertainment Weekly;3/10/95, Issue 265, p16
Ponders whether Fox television will cancel the drama program, `Party of Five' after the spring 1995 season. A behind-the-scenes look at the taping of the show; Critical praise for the show; Low ratings; Comments from actors Matthew Fox and Scott Wolf; Plot considerations; The show's advertisements.
- Fox cancels 'Brimstone'. // Electronic Media;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the decision of Fox Television Stations to cancel the Warner Brothers drama `Brimstone' which will air its last episode during the February 1999 sweeps.