Delta Education Boosts Science Offerings In Neo Sci Acquisition
- ProQuest Expands Offerings With Acquisition Of Reading A-Z. // Electronic Education Report;5/14/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p5
K-12 and college information aggregator ProQuest Information and Learning Co. has acquired K-12 reading resource publisher Reading A-Z in the U.S. Founded in 2002, Reading A-Z offers downloadable, printable books, including French and Spanish-language books, lesson plans and worksheets targeted...
- Courseware Providers Merge. Albanese, Andrew // Library Journal;11/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 19, p19
The article reports that courseware providers Blackboard and WebCT will merge. Blackboard president and chief executive officer Michael Chasen will continue in those roles in the combined company. It has been noted that the consolidated companies will control more than half of the higher...
- Delta Adds Touchphonics To its Reading Business. // Educational Marketer;11/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p3
Reports on Nashua, New Hampshire-based Delta Education's acquisition of the assets of Touchphonics Reading Services.
- Tribune broadens online offerings to job seekers, employers with ASI buy. // Electronic Education Report;07/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p7
Reports on Tribune Co.'s acquisition of Academic Software to broaden the range of software offered online for employers and job candidates.
- Consolidation is a part of the game. Gurin, Rick // Automatic I.D. News;Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p33
Forecasts the consolidation trend among United States-based providers of warehouse management systems (WMS) software and services for the year 1999 and beyond. Researches on the possible number of mergers and acquisitions; Partnership of WMS with consulting firms to install software; Impact of...
- India rising. // Telecom Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the growth of the software industry in India. Development of design and testing solutions for Ericsson by Wipro; Citation of the clients of Infosys; Level of merger and acquisitions activity in the country.
- Product Focus: Software To Smooth a Buyer's Path. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the services offered by several U.S. software makers to organize and assist the merger & acquisition process.
- IBM and McAfee Make Purchases in Data Security. Horwitz, Jeff // American Banker;10/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 155, p7
The article discusses McAfee data security company's plan to buy NitroSecurity software firm and International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.'s planned purchase of the Massachusetts information security software company Q1 Labs.
- Great Expectations. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;7/26/99, Vol. 259 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on the prediction growth of supply-chain software industry over the next five years. Rate of increase in 2003; Information on mergers and acquisitions of supply-chain software firms in 1998; Details on 1998 total annual revenue of supply chain management software companies.